🥶 A grow for fun

I seem to be changing every grow. There may be one more after this. To down size a lot. It is getting harder and harder for me to do the grows with more than a few plants in them any more.

6 Likes

Good afternoon all :laughing: Well, after almost 6 years of constant change in the grow room. This is the final set up. I have tried a bunch of different sized tents and set ups. This will let me control the room temps best as well as open the grow up from any where from 1 to 9 plants. Depending on how I happen to feel at that point. man, i forgot how much work it was to completely change the scrogs. The up side now is I can finally start to get rid of un needed parts and stuff. And boy do I have a surplus :laughing:
My up dates will be on saturdays after this :grin: So, Keeping it simple right now.

Here is the Afghan Mass auto week 2

And the Northern light auto at week 2.

The Glueberry auto at week 2

The Green Crack auto at week 3

The Amnesia Haze auto at week 1

Green Gelato auto #1 week 3

Green Gelato auto #2 week 2

And the AK - 47 photo week 3

@420386

12 Likes

@Not2SureYet
That looks clean and super functional
Nice work space, great job :+1:

2 Likes

Hell yeah man, that’s awesome set up, and some really happy looking little plants!

3 Likes

So how much square footage are you working with now?

3 Likes

Sweet set up Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

Whatcha got going on here

3 Likes

Thanks guys. @MattyBear The main frame is a 4x8 tent frame. The closet is 32" x 22"

@OGIncognito If you look at post 22 of the AK. You can see the feed ring I made for this. I run a 1/2" line from the funnel to the pot. That way. Once this starts to fill in the scrog. I can feed this easy and not have to try and get to the pot. I did the Red Hot Cookies this way and it worked out great. I have the plant tray set so I can get to the run off easy as well. I used some wire loom covering for the tube. last time. I started to get an algae build up in it since all the feed doesn’t drain each time. There is a little left in the low spot. Since it gets fed every day. It is not big deal. But the covering prevents the light growing stuff in the tube :grin:
I will add a note here. I am a lot surprised for this grow. Humidity is averaging 55 - 30 % in the room. And the little ones are loving it. I have been trying to keep the humidity at about 70% up till now. I may have to re think things now :grin:
This is the Amnesia auto last week at 1 week old

And 3 weeks old here

Here is the AK - 47 mainlined last week

And filled in a bit this week

The others get an update saturday :grin:

12 Likes

I need to give you a call. It’s been a while.

3 Likes

@TheAbu95 this is my grow I am just starting. @Myfriendis410 I will call now :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag my friend im gunna set your journal to follow so i can keep up, im interested to see how your autos progress. Ive done some outside but never indoors and never scrog’ed one lol. Should be a good time :grin:.

5 Likes

Gotcha, that’s crafty and saves the back for sure :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@TheAbu95 I figured since I just started this. It might answer a few questions. You will see I keep things pretty simple. This is the sheet I use to track what I feed in and out. More so for the run off. It lets me know how many cups to feed each day.

You can make a simple bamboo scrog for cheap indoors. I still have a few from before I got the idea for these.
@OGIncognito I had been looking for a way to feed with a crowded tent for a while since coco has the run off. The water rings didn’t seem like they would work for me. I can make these to fit any pot. :grin:

8 Likes

So you dont put them through a dry cycle between feeding/watering?

2 Likes

In the early stage. I do now. Up to about 2 - 3 weeks as a guess. I do that to try and get the roots to spread out as much as I can. Once they go into the autopots. They feed 24/7. Over all. I would say that once I see them taking off good. I feed every day. With GH. I would feed one day, then water the next day. Then feed again.

5 Likes

He is also growing in coco coir, which isn’t exactly the same as a soil grow.

4 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 He had asked about coco on his thread. So I pointed him here :grin:
I realized on set of plants were thursday kids and the others saturday. So every one will now be on fridays. A day early will not make a difference lol
To keep it simple. The Afghan, NL and Glueberry got topped this morning.
Here is where we are at today.

Afghan on the left. NL on the right. Both 3 weeks old tomorrow

The Green Gelatos on the coco mat. Back is 4 weeks old, the front is 3

The Glueberry is on the left at 3 weeks old and the green crack on the right is 4 weeks

The AK is above so no need to re post :grin:

And from the feed table view. Soon to be full I hope :laughing:

@Twelve1 you are in time.

11 Likes

:grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

It will be full in no time :rofl::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Can you still use mycelium supplements like dynomicro in coco? I am a believer in that stuff lol. It may be hocus pocus but having confidence in your equipment has to count for something haha.

Im peanut butter and jealous of how much room you have to work around your plants. One day…

I did follow your advice and get me a callender and started keeping notes so id have some stuff to refer back too.

4 Likes

@TheAbu95 I would think so. I have used the AN stuff in it and no issues. it is just a clean form of soil.
I have a 3 bedroom place and 2 1/2 rooms are full of grow stuff :roll_eyes: I have stuff every where in here. My second bathroom is full of tents. I think I have changed thing every thing so many times that I now have a surplus of every thing.

8 Likes