I have a new grow just starting with fresh soil and a couple of White widow autos. Documenting start to finish, step by step and lots of pictures.
Here-Time for a fresh start
HMGRWN
816
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| New grower and grow journal | 329 | 3358 | December 11, 2019 | |
| New Grower Wonders | 55 | 1590 | December 27, 2021 | |
| I want to take plants out of a greenhouse, and put them under lights!?! | 170 | 1523 | October 1, 2018 | |
| DarthVaper’s First Grow | 457 | 4318 | July 10, 2024 | |
| Had to put them down | 55 | 1035 | June 26, 2022 | |
| 1st Time grower - 12 days from seed | 132 | 1286 | August 24, 2026 | |
| Trouble in seedling town...Help | 74 | 2090 | November 13, 2021 | |
| I’m trying to get it right, this is my first grow journal after messing up 6 seeds with 2 different attempts! | 616 | 4535 | June 20, 2021 |