First time autoseeds

@Petethegrk i got a lemon haze auto going myself, hope she turns out as good as yours did lol

@robert365 && @Petethegrk I’m in this boat with you! Also, I have a couple of Super Lemon Haze autos growing in my tent which are right around 45 days old. You guys are killing it with these large girls. I hope soon my girls get some height and fill out like yours. And a QP haul is awesome! Congrats! :heart: :pray:


Congratulations on the Harvest. I found at the cheaper Amazon peat pots do seem to hold the roots in tighter and don’t let them expand like the higher-quality Burpee pots do.

On doing DWC/HYDRO had my ups and downs but the guys here really helped ne out to get my girl to where she is now

Hey birthday buddy! Happy birthday :tada::gift: :partying_face:

Seeds in the mail tent set up in the new place will be posting as things get sticky @HMGRWN @BudzMS

awesome. what strain did u get?

Doing the same super lemon feminized seeds auto in solos to start sticking to autos and whatever sativa iltg has they are the best seed bank love these ppl @BudzMS

awesome, count me in watching

So the tent is in a friendly grow state so the images will be sprout / veg/ flower my buddy and I are going to make a book to simplify growing for beg the pics won’t be coming in as I had them but picture my set up in a different state same recipe as @HMGRWN showed me will tweak along the way and as the grows go along

sounds like you got the plan all together

I have a new grow just starting with fresh soil and a couple of White widow autos. Documenting start to finish, step by step and lots of pictures.
Here-Time for a fresh start

Honestly the autos are a sure thing if I had space and privacy I would do photo this smoke is unreal best I ever had

I am on the verge of planting some bag seeds I have lying around just to see how well I can manage a photo. The only thing stopping me is the thought of putting in all the work up to flower and getting a male. I’m not ready to spend any money on fem photos just yet but maybe I can do a trade with my friend.

Do it I tired the mystery seeds and it’s alot of waiting and you will get disappointed if you get males . @HMGRWN

@OhioIndoorGrower hey man how’s the ladies looking they willgrow you won’t be disappointed keep them fed and trim the fans when the times comes

@Petethegrk hey dude! Welllllll, they definitely didn’t get as big as I was hoping for, but they’re as about 60-65 days old, and they’re starting to bulk up in size. How are yours doing?

I harvested mine a month ago you need to cut the fan leaves now they will get bigger if you prune them @OhioIndoorGrower on the left and your light maybe to high

Awesome man, thanks! @Petethegrk I wasn’t sure how far above it should be, so it’s at about 20 - 24 inches above most of the cola sites, and average around 35000 lux on my meter. That converts (times 18 hours) to be around a 43 DLI. When I lower the light, I imagine I would have to turn down the light and keep it in that 40 - 45 DLI range for right now? How low should I bring it?

Also, the two on the right are the Super Lemon Haze. The two on the left are Gold Leaf, both from the ILGM store. My two Purple Kush aren’t pictured, but they’re on the far left. One of them is the same size as the Super Lemon Haze, but the other one is nearly 2 feet tall and a lot of cola sites. I feel like I stunted these two SLH.

Also, how did you do in yield when you harvested, @Petethegrk?