First Grow of Several Strains

So I’ve been on this site for about five days now, and I really like the community of people that are here, so since this is my first grow and in spite of all of you being so helpful, here is my grow.

These pictures are arranged from start until now. I will post some new photos of the entire grow to give a better perspective tomorrow :grin:

14 Likes

Looking good! Be careful not to over water them, that’s very easy to do when they’re small. Even your biggest ones, I’d only be giving a few teaspoons of water each day. Nice job topping. They’re probably just about to start really taking off. :slight_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @BornHigh420 set to watch. :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s my updates for my grow today :grin:

11 Likes

Looks good, going to be a busy tent :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Nice set up healthy plants set to watch :leaves::100: welcome to the Forum!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’m currently growing 2 NL Fem, 1 Super Silver Haze Fem, 3 Original Glue Fem, and 2 G13 Auto Fem.

Now here’s a question. Has anyone using Fox Farm Ocean Forest come across a toxicity while using it, even without feeding nutrients? I’m getting yellow tips on a couple plants, but I’ve only been feeding water because my ppm is around 2400 from runoff when feeding.

1 Like

Ph of water going in? Run off ph?

1 Like

My pH going in is 6.5 and coming out 6.5. Ppm going in is 200-250 and coming out 2400+

2 Likes

I use fox farm ocean forest, last grow my 3rd i didn’t water to run off the whole grow! My thought on that is thats a lot of Nutrients the plant isn’t getting! The soil is pre set and ph balanced so until you start adding there should be no problem. Ph out of wack could cause lock out. A couple of nooby thoughts on the matter. Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Looking good so far…:+1:

1 Like

No nutes with FFOF. You may need to supplement once in flower but stay away from anything other than PH’d water. Water to runoff as salts build up in soil layer which some plants can tolerate and others not so much. High TDS is normal with OF and have seen values in the 3,000 to 4,000 ppm range.

5 Likes

So I’ve got this issue with the one sativa in my tent, and it’s experiencing a slight burn so I’m planning to flush the soil down to 900ppm as it’s up close to 3000ppm. What is the best way to go about flushing my plant? It’s in a five gallon smart pot and my RO water is 60ppm.

Here’s a photo of the area of the burn I mentioned earlier

The plant is Super Silver Haze Fem

1 Like

I think your over reacting. Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I think,you will cause more harm than good flushing plants that young. Remember they do not need much water at this stage and you could drown your young ladies.

5 Likes

Thank you for the input, I will let them go without flushing. I’m here to learn from my mistakes, so I might as well make them now if I’m going to :joy:

1 Like

It might help to learn from our mistakes too :thinking:
Relax let them grow, its a Weed :grin: stay lit :rocket:

1 Like

Here’s today’s update

The question I have right now is when is it okay to start pruning my plants during the veg stage?

3 Likes

They are a little small to take anything yet. Depending on how you are going to grow will determine how you prune. Are you going to LST or be more aggressive with high stress training. You may want to just let them grow and see how big they can get. Decisions, Decisions and more Decisions.

1 Like