First Grow, 4 weeks into flowering and leaves are starting to yellow on the bottom

Hey everyone,

First-time grower here. About a month ago, I switched to 12/12 and now my leaves are starting to turn yellow around the bottom and get a different shade of green in the middle. Some of the well-colored leaves look “burnt” around the edges. I can’t tell if I’m overwatering, under adding nutrients, have a nitrogen deficiency, or something else. The uppermost leaves seem pointed towards the light like they are doing well, but it seems a bit too early for all the leaves to be yellowing to me. Any advice is appreciated. I will try to post some pictures if I can figure it out.

Can’t see a thing under those burple lights, pictures in natural light or use your flash.

Let me know if these are any better

Older fans at the bottom will yellow and die starting in flower. Go ahead and remove them.

Not enough information to know if you have a problem. Soil, nutes, TDS, PH etc all needed.

I read that the older leaves start to die in flower, but the middle of the plant appears to be losing some green as well, so I got nervous.

Soil was made of Promix garden soil with 65% peat, I added vermiculite, perlite, and earthworm castings. I’m watering every 3 days about 48 oz. very little run off with some dynagrow 3-12-6 right now. PH going in is right around 7 and TDS is pretty low. I don’t know about outgoing water.