Fergus’s Grows 1-6

Have a good one Brother nice to hear from you. I always remember your kind help with my 1st grow.

3 Likes

I’m always lurking around, in the back ground. If you ever need me for anything, just give me a tag :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

This is why this place rocks. Because of people like you. Appreciate it :pray:

5 Likes

Late as per usual…:+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

As long as you bring a plate or maybe a bowl :rofl:

2 Likes

Just a week from flip ladies starting to sparkle.

8 Likes

Exciting times! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes indeed 5 new strains. Plucked a few leaves and the stench (good stench of course) was intoxicating.

2 Likes

Ladies are looking fantastic!

1 Like

A couple of years ago before weed, days like today would have been cancelled due to illness.
Now my Doctors rooms are never closed with 24 dispensary :fire:
Yes I did name one strain Pink Medic. Well pink panther threw me some seed so this was my first self seed plant Ill give it a name. Very effective medication for my symptoms in fact the best so far.

6 Likes

Same here brother! I can get through the workday and not collapse from exhaustion at the end of the day!

1 Like

Ps that line up is dead sexy!

1 Like

Yeah didn’t realize a year ago this was even a thing. Any weed in a jar gets me going now :grin:

1 Like

Do you mind me asking is that in a cupboard or just on a shelf? Just planning where to do my curing when the time comes :+1:

1 Like

A shelf in a closet.

1 Like

Nothing scientific, @anon33684698, but I cure my buds in a fridge… it seems to bring out certain terpenes :thinking:

4 Likes

Just make sure to keep them in the dark light breaks down the THC

2 Likes

Oh, right thanks guys! I didn’t think of that @kaptain3d. I’ve been wondering how the hell I’m gonna jeep them down at the right temp! Doesn’t the fridge get too cold though? (next you’ll tell me you have a special fridge set up especially for curing…) :rofl:
I wasconsidering the wine fridge but thought even that would be too cold??

1 Like

Yes… It’s the spare fridge where I used to keep my beers… Since I don’t drink anymore, now I use it for my weed :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Haha omg how did I know that’d be the case lol!

Have you got it set at the usual 4 degrees C (IDK like 39 degrees F?)