Extremely leafy plant

Help needed with this Blue Dream auto planted May 10. It’s one of 10 Blue Dream autos. The other 9 are finished and dried 2 months ago. I didn’t do anything different with this plant than the others. It doesn’t seem to want to go fully into bud for some reason. I’m feeding fox farm Bembe, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom.


Looks like that one got a strong Ruderalis gene with a photo period finish. :love_you_gesture:

None of the products you are feeding contain sufficient nitrogen. A lack of nitrogen will cause yellowing leaves. That said, you are near harvest and correcting it isn’t possible. I’d add FF Grow Big to your next grow if you intend use use FF nutrients.

Some autos will flower late. Your plant is budding fine. It just has lacked nitrogen.

I should’ve been more clear. I was using Grow Big, up until about a month ago. Should I add it back? Also this is an outdoor plant. I should have mentioned that because the pictures kinda look like a grow tent.

Grow Big should be used full strength through about week 5 of flowering. You can back off a bit at that point, but nitrogen remains necessary.

Im with @OGIncognito in thinking this is genetic related and not much you could do or have done to change it uf the other’s did good.

If she’s still popping white hairs all over then let her keep going or count this one as just a “bad.one” :man_shrugging:
That’s just how it goes sometimes i guess.


This has leaves and pistils, a real jungle.