Dosidos looks like calcium deficiency not sure now

Went out of town for work, wife watered every other day and I came home to this. I feed cal-mag thinking it might be calcium deficiency but it’s just getting worse. 53 days old. Now the other plants showing same thing today.

2 Likes

I first thought is nute burn. Looks overfed. Leaves look dark and waxy meaning really high in nitrogen.
What nutes have you been using?
Are you in soil?

These might help some.

1 Like

Been give gf trio, but added kelp for potassium last two feedings. I only feed once a week. Rest just water

Need numbers. Ph runoff. PPM. Grow medium, ect. Definitely looks like you have some nitrogen toxicity going on.

1 Like

Run off about 6.0-6.
Soil

Debating on flushing

If youre in soil then your runoff needs to be minimum 6.5. 6.8 is best though for optimum nute uptake for flowering. Im betting you are locked out

2 Likes

Been debating on flushing with fresh water

Just flushed the worse one, ph was 6.8

3 Likes

Whats your ppm?

What was the ph of the water she was using while you were gone.

I would turn them lights down a bit, lower the temps and get the soil sorted out then come back swinging.

The trio require frequent flushing to avoid salts buildup. Trio at full dose is around 2100ppm, half would most likely be enough.
Like Chitty said, the soil HOLDING a ph of 6.8 is ideal at flower.

2 Likes

I flushed, and it’s still holding 6.8. First time with trio. Appreciate they help

3 Likes

Around 6.5-6.3 is our usual ph

1 Like

Here is a chart to show the nutrient uptake phs this is for soil.

1 Like

I appreciate your help, when I flushed them, came out yellowish brown. Definitely going to try something else next round. I wanted to try ILGM nutes but haven’t found anyone to talk to. I talked to hydroponic store they said to try RAW but once again another to research :confused: I was using just dr earth and I liked it but wasn’t getting any kind of yeild and plants seemed small. One of my ladies is around 72” tall I’m having to bend her just to keep her in the light

1 Like

Here is what i use

3 Likes

I’ll definitely check it out, after flushing them their fan leaves are all straight up. Should I add to new soil or let them dry out for a few days? I was going to start just water on week 8 until end but all this happened. On a separate question would it hurt to leave doors open? Temps will be around 102-105 for the next couple days

1 Like