Did i top this right?

First time toping my plant that is behind, So i got recommended to top it did i do this right ?

Hope this helps

It appears to be good. You’ll know pretty quick. I let it grow one node past where I want to top so the secondary set is already growing. It takes the guess work out of it.

You got it. It’s a little close to the node but it is topped. I usually leave about 1/4” nub above the node. It helps keeping the plant from splitting while training. Here’s an example. Don’t worry about the circle, I was pointing out some sacs that tried to grow after topping an auto.

1st time ever trying it so ill leave some next time !

Excellent first attempt!

got suggested to top so i was like let me try it i wanna see what toppin does i did LST on my other plants.

No
Absolutely not…you need to pull that plant out by the roots and start again!

Nice job splitting the main cola!
Not splitting in a bad way though

lmaoooo im dead

@408stoner example of topped amnesia haze auto. Its was topped on day 22
This picture is on day 41


Here it is 3 weeks later on day 62. The topped stem is still there but barely visible. She stretched quite a bit during that time.