Dennis 62 simple grow #21

Amazing stuff my friend all i can do is stick figures did use to love art class did some pretty good charcoal pics but thats about it :innocent::v:

4 Likes

Good grief it looks like they grew 12 inches :grin:
Looking good grow bro :+1:

4 Likes

Hey brother I thought I couldn’t draw till I was around 20 years old and I met a friend who started me drawing cartoons, then I started shading and it grew from there to what you see. This is sad but completely okay with me, I can no longer draw myself, you see I was born with OCD and it drove my obsessions and made me crazy, well in 2008 I started a drug that helped with my OCD and one of the things I lost was my ability to pay attention to the details, I can draw stick figures and that’s about it lol :laughing: But to me it is a good trade off, my sanity for my artistic abilities :innocent: hope you have a great rest of your week my friend @Crazy81
Why thank you my friend @Sj2019 they certainly grow like weeds lol :laughing: Have a great rest of your week :innocent:

7 Likes

Hey yall breaking in my new bong after my last one broke lol :laughing: I found my favorite weed ever :crazy_face: If you look closely at my grinder there are 3 green nuggets which are Master kush and 3 purple nuggets which are Apple fritter :+1: man I get a fantastic high with a melt in my chair body high with AF and a head rush high that lasts a long time with MK :sweat_smile: and my eyes definitely look stoned :grinning:

Hopefully everyone is having a great Friday and staying happy and high :blush: till next time happy growing

14 Likes

Sounds like a good combo use to like mixing a little this with a little that have a great wknd my friend :innocent::v:

5 Likes

Hey bro. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas! Your grow is looking great once again :+1: beautiful drawing!! Man I sure do miss snow, not driving in it though :grin: we would get some doozies! It was a blast as a child. Not so much as an adult lol. But if I have nowhere to be I’ll take it every day! We had a blizzard in 77 & the snow was as high as telephone poles. You can Google the blizzard of 77 in Buffalo and check out the pictures. Stoned in a blizzard is one of a kind of an experience for sure. I hope you have a good weekend my friend stay safe and Stoned :v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hey brother yes nice Xmas here, spent some time with my daughter, really nice :+1: Hope yours was great too. Thanks man I pleased with the girls so far, all are new strains so I have no idea what to expect :grinning: thanks my friend I loved doing drawings of horses. We have not had a winter yet??? I could not imagine 18 foot of snow :flushed: that is crazy. So far we are getting rain in the valley, snow levels are only 500 foot higher, crazy, but see what the new year holds for us. I bet that was a trip watching the snow pile higher :astonished: My friend you also have a great weekend, mine should be pretty uneventful just staying stoned and watching football lol take care my friend :grinning: holler at ya later man @Brainsacco1

4 Likes

Hey yall here we are at week 6.5 day 46 and 1.5 weeks since flip. All the girls are in sync with timing, they are all built differently but structurally same, same amount of branches and those are nice thick branches means they will support heavy flowers :+1: and they are all getting first pistols on top buds, but they are still stretching :sweat_smile: Here is the closet today


Here is Early lemon berry who triggered the flip and has about 1 inch of adjustment without changing my hanger, will see what happens in the next few days


Here is Girl scout cookies extreme she is doing great and filling out nicely and just getting first pistols


Here is GMO who is still short but it is okay :+1: is what it is lol she has been different all along, only light pot every 3 days, short and tight node spacing, will see what happens in flower :sweat_smile:


I also started flowering period nutes this last watering at 1/2 strength on all three girls, I will be alternating between flowering period and pk booster when necessary. Ppms were down so I fed, here are my numbers and my flowering nutes which I top dress and water in.





Anyway you guys hope you all are having a good start to your week :blush: happy growing yall till next time

14 Likes

Looking good in there LB looks like she gona be a big girl :grin: hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend :partying_face::v:

8 Likes

Nice, picture of Healthy Ladies :100::+1:

6 Likes

Hey brother thank you, this is a new batch of seeds but Lemon berry has been great strain.
Happy New Year to you as well buddy :innocent: @Crazy81
Hey my friend thanks for the compliments man I appreciate :pray: so good to see you back my friend @Bulldognuts Hoping for a Happy New years for you my friend :pray:

6 Likes

Looking good!! Happy New Year my friend :v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thank you brother Happy New Years my friend @Brainsacco1

4 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend have a geat night :metal::v:

5 Likes

Happy New years to you my friend @Crazy81

5 Likes

@Dennis62 Happy New Year bro :partying_face::partying_face:. Nice full closet. Plants from wall to wall. :grinning::grinning:. And as usual they are looking awesome :+1::sunglasses: hope you have a great day my brother.

2 Likes

Hey brother thank you for the compliments man, yes sir they are doing great :+1: Happy new year to Rita and yourself :innocent: Hopefully you guys are having a great day over yonder :pray: all good here, just another day in the desert :desert: @RPgrower

5 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at week 7 day 49 and 2 weeks since flip and the girls are about done stretching and are transitioning to flower. Here’s the closet today


Early lemon berry is out of adjustment space besides rearranging the hanger, I don’t call a day 1 of flower because every plant is different, I wait for good hedgehogs and call them week 1 for each. As predicted she got a little stretchy, a lot more node spacing than I care for but will see what happens :wink: Hope for big ol flowers she is in the middle so far as transition goes


Here is Girl scout cookies extreme, she has better node spacing, she’s going to have a nice canopy. But I never know until full flower what any of these strains will do lol :laughing: she is the furthest behind in transition


Here is GMO cookies who is a squatty little girl who is developing a nice canopy and I have no idea what she is going to turn in to??? She took 4 days to get to light pot where the others are at 2 days??? An absolute different plant, but we’ll see soon whats up :upside_down_face: she is ahead of the others, and is starting to make hedgehogs


Here are my numbers as of yesterday I will be feeding them next watering with a feed a heaping tablespoon of pk booster :yum: probably be feed, water, feed or so from here on out.


Hopefully everyone is having a great start to your new year, I wish you and yours a great 2025 :pray: So far so good here I live one day at a time, just glad to wake up lol :laughing: Happy growing yall till next time

15 Likes

Ladies looking great my friend like them short girls myself LB gona be a beast and like you i live one day at a time myself co works always ask if i got plans i tell them i take it as it comes​:grin: and hope to see another have a great evening :innocent::v:

4 Likes

Yes sir, that’s the best part of my day :slightly_smiling_face::100: The closet is looking Fine :+1:

8 Likes