Dennis 62 simple grow #21

Okay yall here I am still in week 4 day 33 and I have topped all 3 of the girls @ node 12 counting the single serrated leafs, leaving me 11 sets of branches, AND Early lemon berry is trippin the trigger on flipping the closet, she is 17 1/2 inches today


So by tomorrow I will change my timer to 12/12, first day of flip right @ week 5 :v: here is the closet today

As you can see Early lemon berry on left is over 17 inches tall and GMO on right is only 11 inches tall but she has the required 22 branches just like lemon berry. So one week seedling 4 weeks of veg and now transition to flower :+1: right on schedule. Here’s my numbers, was adding veg nutes to raise ppms some and cal mag and add some organic materials making the girls happy :blush: then I will start flowering nutes soon :wink:


All good here just plugging along, next will the stretch :muscle: :innocent: Happy growing yall till next time, hopefully you all are having a great week :grinning:

15 Likes

Area is so neat & clean. And the plants are looking fantastic too!

5 Likes

Looks great my friend them girls getn big already :+1::+1::metal:

5 Likes

Hey brother glad to have see you @CC_Mo thanks my friend it’s my OCDs fault lol :laughing: have a great day
Good afternoon brother :pray: Thank you, yes sir they grow like weeds ha ha :+1: I am always amazed at the growth rates :grinning: have a great day my friend @Crazy81

6 Likes

Hey yall here we are at week 5 day 35 and first day of flip as Early lemon berry is 18 inches tall, and I must allow for her to at least double during the stretch, in my closet I can have a 42 inch plant max, and then I have to modify my hangers. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves lol. Everyone has been topped leaving 11 sets of branches counting the single serrated leafs branches which usually produces next to nothing but I allow them to grow, I don’t buy into them taking anything from the plant lol and I do not take any of the large fan leafs, the branches from bottom of the plant will grow past them and here I don’t have to worry about mold in veg state so air flow is not a big worry, I want all those big fan leafs to supply the sugars needed to produce nice fat flowers, I believe even shaded leafs are batteries that produce energy to the plant, more leaf happy plant, happy plant lots of flowers. Of course I am limited by the wattage of my lights :upside_down_face: but I consider 4+ ounces of nothing but buds per plant as average for my closet, my target is 3/4 of a pound per grow. I am amazed with the predictability of my grows, I just went back through several of my old grows and it is crazy how time lines are so similar, I flipped within a week every time, from 28 days to 35. Anyway here is the closet today


Here is Early lemon berry who is a little stretchy but she is filling out her 2x2 leading the way :grin:

Here is Girl scout cookies extreme running pretty close to lemon berry but not filling out much yet :yum:


Here is GMO who is still a short gal only 12 inches, but she has the same amount of branches, we’ll see what happens in the stretch :sweat_smile: oh and she is still on a 3 days till light pot???



Hopefully everyone is having a great week :v: everything here is on track, onwards to the stretch :grin: happy growing yall till next time

17 Likes

Looking good in there have a good wknd my friend :+1::+1::metal:

4 Likes

Thanks my friend Appreciate you :pray: have a great weekend also @Crazy81

3 Likes

Very nice bro! You have mastered your grows :+1: I enjoy watching your cultivation skills. I hope you’re doing good and you have a good weekend my friend. :v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hey brother thank you so much :pray: pretty mild batch of mgpm but everything looks pretty good, almost half way through this grow already, geeezz time flies by so quickly. Thanks man you have a great weekend as well my friend. Hope your girls are doing fantastic brother. Holler at ya later man :innocent: @Brainsacco1

4 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at week 5.5 day 39 and 4 days since flip, the girls are doing fantastic, all are starting to stretch, hell lemon berry grew 5 inches in 4 days!!! Here is the closet today


Here is Early lemon berry the leader of the pack, she filled out her 2x2 space and all her branches are coming out to the canopy.



Here is Girl scout cookies extreme she is in the middle and still filling out but doing great :+1:


Here is GMO who is still short as all get out but her branches are coming out from under her big fan leafs and will see what happens over the next couple weeks :wink:

I like this run of miracle grow potting mix, ppms are running pretty close to what I would like for veg, in a couple waterings I will be introducing flowering nutes. Here’s the numbers for yesterday


Hopefully everyone is having a great day out there, it’s nice and sunny almost 60* :sunglasses: but holler at ya later guys, hope everyone is having a great holiday week Merry Christmas :santa:
Hey yall don’t forget to vote in the BOM :innocent:

14 Likes

Looking good my friend them girl getn big quick :grin: Have A MERRY CHRISTMAS as well :metal::v:

4 Likes

Big beautiful and bushy love it.
Looking good grow bro :sunglasses:
:v:

4 Likes

Hey @Crazy81 no time to waste when doing 3 grows a year, wam bam thank you ladies :sweat_smile: thanks for the compliments man Merry Christmas man
Thanks my friend Appreciate you :pray: @Sj2019 congratulations on the chop and looks like a nice bush to go here pretty quick :grinning: Merry Christmas to you

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @Dennis62 , plants looking schmick!

3 Likes

Hello D, girls are looking great! ELb is going to be a monster :flushed: mine are doing okay. Not big fat colas like I want, But that’s okay it’ll get me to my next grow. Thanks for the Christmas wishes! Merry Christmas to you!! I hope you have a wonderful one. Enjoy the weather buddy. Till next time my friend ! stay stoned :v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend Appreciate that :pray: Merry Christmas to you as well @Bentstick
Hey brother thanks man I appreciate it, Early lemon berry is a beast for sure :ok_hand: hope the holidays are great for you my friend, nice visit from my daughter and seeing granddaughters tomorrow :grinning: :+1: thanks again buddy merry Christmas :santa: @Brainsacco1 supposed to get some snow tonight :grinning:

4 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at week 6 day 42 and a week since flip and the girls are in the stretch for sure. There’s not much going on but watering and adjusting the lights. Here’s the closet today



Here’s Early lemon berry leading the closet :yum: filling out her 2x2



Here’s Girl scout cookies extreme she is filling out her 2x2 this week :+1:

And of course GMO she is still pretty short 16 inches compared to 27 inch Early lemon berry, but it is all good she has really short node spacing :sweat_smile:



All the canopies are looking fantastic :ok_hand: Hopefully everyone is having a great day out there. Happy growing yall till next time :innocent:
Here are my numbers for the last couple waterings

15 Likes

Looking good in there my friend great work as usual :innocent::v:

4 Likes

Thank you my brother :pray: @Crazy81

3 Likes

Here’s a picture I did 35 years ago in 89 I was honing my skills :grin:


Happy growing yall till next time

14 Likes