Cleaning webs off plants

Hi there,
I found webs over all 4 plants. I have been treating them with crop defender and i am 2 weeks from harvest, btw these are autos, growing indoors. I am curious about how to wash the webs off. Tried hosing them, but it didn’t work.

Pics? Cobweb mold is manageable. Other forms of mold may not be.

No mold, only webs can now be seen with a scope. I had one plant that was removed a few weeks ago that a web covering one entire bud. I just wanted to know if it is harmful if unable to remove any remaining webs on other plants.

Somehow I get little hairs on mine when I look with a microscope at the trichs and have had spiders in my tent but I usually let them roam in case I have some unwanted pests. In the pic I don’t see a web tho… I know some mold does look like spider webs although never happened to me. Yet…

I actually saw the mites on my plants which is why I did the treatment. It took a few applications but now they seem to all be dead . No more leaves turning brown or crisping up. Buds are growing.

Luckily haven’t gotten them yet. Got fungus gnats and those damn springtails tho. I freeze my medium to kill anything but I pull plants in when winter hits and they travel to my tent. Harsh realities of life I guess.

Get some of these lady bugs and turn them loose in your grow. They will stay there the entire grow.

Only if there is foragable food.
Mine are gone after two months.
The replacements arrived frozen (winter cold snap).
Replacements arriving soon.

You are correct I grow autos so mine are around till harvest. They gotta eat so they will go where there’s food.

Happened to me, 3 hots & cot, these days.