Silver haze
Wk 3 flower
pH always measured after nutes added
2 260xl’s from HLG
I didn’t dose up the P when I started to flower just over 3 weeks ago. So I’ve been going heavy for about since the 2nd week if waterings and this one I did too far. I flushed 3 gallons through it last night. If I’m reading it right, my TDS 2400 which would be bad. Obviously. They don’t appeared to have really slowed down much, but this just looks bad. Any help is appreciated.
Keep watering, monitoring and stop feeding until your tds comes down. Do you know your PH. Damaged leaves will stay damaged so it’s all down to getting those values down a bit now. I’ve always got a touch of burn on the tips somewhere on my grow, any time I see it I just wind it back and go to water only
I have run a hot Ocean Forest soil mix, and I usually get some brown tips. No big deal; Flush and recover. If you have a TDS meter, use it to monitor your levels before adding more nutrients. Watch your new growth on top. You were going to lose those lower leaves anyway.