Bubble Gum Spots

Day 26

First time grower here. White Widow, Bubble Gum, Ak47. 100% Germination from ILGM seed bank. Didn’t expect that so I have some Indoor/Outdoor transition questions as well.

All 3 of the Bubblegum have a yellowing of the leaves with brownish spots. The first 2 single point leaves got them and they finally got to the point where I just clipped them off. Anyone know what’s causing or caused this? I asked on here about a week ago regarding the single point leaves and the couple suggestions said not to worry that those leaves weren’t important and they’d come off eventually anyone. Well now it’s effecting the first multi point leaves. Will this be ongoing? Is it the strain?

Also if i’m noticing very light green or yellow tips on leaves here and there what does that mean?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Possible calcium deficiency or bad ph.

Wrong ph will make nutrients unavailable for the plant to uptake making a deficiency even though the nutrients are in the soil.

I’m not a soil grower so a soil pro will know what ph and stuff.

bring on the soil pro replies lol

I’m sure they will reply soon.

Ph is 6.5. Strange because they’ve been in same environment and received exactly same treatment as other 2 strands. Maybe Cal Mag is the answer?

@repins12 @ReconBravo can you help here ? I have no clue for soil growing.
Thanks in advance

I’m still learning on diagnosing problems. Let me see if I can tag a few folks @Oldguy @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Can you fill out a support ticket that way we may be better able to help. Thanks.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!
:+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

Yeah; fill out the support ticket, but it looks like leaves that at some point spent some time in contact with soil. Meh. Plant looks fine to me.

I think your plants main issue is a lack of phosphorus. This presents itself as leaves turning from green to a blue green color and brown spots. The lower and older leaves are usually affected first. The deficiency is very early in its progress by my eye. A very simple solution of increasing your phosphorus should remedy the issue. I wish you a very successful grow and I hope my observation solves your leaf issue.