Same here, nice chunky buds!
Hellraiser
81
Yeah it worked out real good. I got about 10 oz wet after trim so I’m very happy with my first grow. I should get about 7 oz dry off of 3 plants grown in a closet, so I’m not too upset. And I learned a BUNCH for my next grow.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| First time grower looking for advice and help along the way | 577 | 5631 | May 5, 2020 | |
| Banana Kush auto behind schedule | 62 | 3295 | February 24, 2022 | |
| New autoflower grower help! | 738 | 10314 | January 18, 2021 | |
| Mentor expertise for a grower | 95 | 924 | May 28, 2023 | |
| Checking in on this | 243 | 2506 | June 3, 2021 | |
| Noob needing help before purchase | 60 | 1563 | June 28, 2019 | |
| First timer wanting to get it right! Follow along my journey | 72 | 889 | February 1, 2022 | |
| First time grower. Help and tip request | 321 | 5265 | October 19, 2021 |