Advice on Newly Acquired LED Lights

Greetings All,
I have just acquired 8 LED bars made by Valoya they are 4’ long, full spectrum with dimmer ability the model of the lights are BX120.
I plan to use these in my 10’X12’ greenhouse grow, my question is with a ceiling height of 8’ in the greenhouse if I evenly space these bars over the ceiling will I need all 8 or will 8 of them even be enough?
Thanks so much in advance for any information!!!

I have tried multiple times to add 2 photos but keep seeing an error that the task can not be completed due to low memory.
I have tons of memory on this tablet and have never seen this before, I’ve tried restarting a few times and even reducing the size of the images but no luck. :person_shrugging:
THAT SAID! Here is a link to the lights I have, as mentioned mine are the BX-120.

No much info on the website I’ll tag one of the light experts @dbrn32

Thanks Dave! :fist_right::fist_left:

The purpose of these lights is to extend light period to keep the plants in veg? Or something different?

My greenhouse is now completely blacked out so these lights would be the only light source from start to finish.

I would think you would want quite a bit more light then. Not really sure what kind of results you’re expecting, but would think 4 or so if these lights would be pretty good for typical 4x4 tent setup.

Thanks so much for the info!!!
I will simply create 2 tents 4X4 within the greenhouse, then remove the blackout cover from the remaining area and use natural light only.
Will be a good test to see which does better in the controlled environment of the greenhouse, I will be starting 5 plants of Gold Leaf fem on July 1st and will be sure to update the progress and comparison between them. :crossed_fingers:

You can probably stretch a little if you don’t mind giving up a little bud density.