AC Infinity offering new gen 2 s6 fans to replace your old s6s

It’s absolutely worth it!

1 Like

I will tell you that if you pull the trigger on an ACI tent you will not regret it. They’re super sturdy and thick material!

2 Likes

When i got a verification email, they said 3-4 weeks for a response time? Did you guys get that email too? The ones who already got one resent?

3 Likes

My response time was 8days but took a full 2weeks to get the new one after they confirmed everything they needed

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. Been like 5 days so far.

1 Like

I got the upgrade email on 2/1. My replacement will be here Wednesday.

1 Like

Got my fan and set it up. Would like to give a shout out to AC Infinity for stepping up and making good on a defective product. This fan seems to be much higher quality than the first gen. On the first generation they tried to cram too much into the motor housing where on the gen2 they have the controls separate from the motor housing. Much better design and very smooth operation.
:+1: to AC Infinity.

1 Like

They still have not reached out to me at all. Going on two weeks atleast

1 Like

Same here. I even followed up and still no answer.

1 Like

They might just be super overwhelmed with people seeking replacements. Hopefully they reach out soon! :call_me_hand:

I got the email and it lists a ticket # but nothing since that on Feb 3…

1 Like

I got an email today basically apologizing for the delay in getting through all the emails. They’re definitely swamped. They assured me that they would get through to me asap.

1 Like

My concern is that folks who submitted way after I did have received some sort of response! I might just resubmit.

Edited to say that they JUST emailed a response and are sending my replacements asap. YES

4 Likes

Just got mine and wht an upgrade. Built way better the quality is for sure a upgrade

3 Likes

Bummed I have two but the orange label with serial number has been rubbing walls of tent on both and the SN is rubbed off.

I didn’t submit any of that. I only submitted my order numbers!

I think my replacements are being delivered today woo!

2 Likes

I bought off Amazon so no order number either :confused: but they’re still spinning just slight clicking noise. Maybe I’ll try just sending them pics of my fans lol

2 Likes

Use that order number.

3 Likes

They accept Amazon orders!

2 Likes

Only this that i find dumb is they have the 90 degree uis cord that doesnt fit the back of the fan and takes up your whole space for the controller. Thats a design flaw if ive ever seen one. Other than that works great. Doesnt really need to be hooked to the controller but still need a usb extention. Unless im crazy lmao

1 Like