AC Infinity offering new gen 2 s6 fans to replace your old s6s

They’re saying they’ll replace your gen 1 fan with a gen 2 for free if you had any issues.

https://acinfinity.com/pages/redeem-your-cloudray-s6-gen-2-upgrade.html

I have 3 and two started clicking. The other failed entirely.

5 Likes

how do you know if you have a Gen 1 fan…I can’t seem to find that info yet

1 Like

I can only assume that if your order doesn’t say “Gen 2” you likely have the first release.

1 Like

my Amazon order does not read gen 2 and my fans don’t have the variable oscillation so that tells me I have the gen 1 fans…

1 Like

Amazon orders would be accepted right? Sorry im just getting around. Gotta find the oder#

1 Like

I am going to submit with Amazon info and see what happens…

1 Like

This offer is for the Gen 1 oscillating fans only.

1 Like

that is correct and I have 5 that I purchased in 2023

Let me know. I will try later gotta get my shopping in first thing. Thanks.

1 Like

I submitted and now we wait for them to respond…I have 5 fans

2 Likes

I submitted my form and got a reply that they are processing my claim. If they are replacing the bad units for free this could be a costly recall.

2 Likes

I have a supposed gen2 that clicks like crazy. I may try to submit anyway and see what happens.

From what I could tell on the website the gen 2 fans have the new motors in them so I would guess anyone that has a clicking unit has a gen 1 even if it has been replaced as a warranty.

I had a gen 2 and they just shipped me another because of the clicking noise while oscillating. :thinking:

Took them about 2weeks to get it shipped tho but hopefully the new one doesnt have any issues

3 Likes

Appreciate the heads up @yourviolentpast !!
I have 4 at various stages of oscillating failure from light clicking to skipping a cog.
I’ve liked ACI equipment from the start and this recall solidify’s that.

1 Like

Got my ticket filled out. Hopefully they honor amazon orders. Will post a update. Thankyou for the heads up.

2 Likes

Just got an email that the new fan has shipped at zero cost. It appears they are just going to make good on a faulty product. That is some great CS.

2 Likes

Got mine yesterday. I hit them up because they didnt say anything about returning the one i had. Honestly just thought they forgot but nah they said to keep it basically. So ehy not right lol :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

ACI has always had the best customer service. It why most of my equipment is ACI!

3 Likes

Good to know! I have been contemplating on buying a tent setup from them for a couple weeks now. They are just expensive as hell. Havent pulled the plug on it yet cant decided lol :laughing:

1 Like