29 days since flip look at mee

Day 1


Now

Budshots

They never load right

Ohh how beautiful she is!

Looking good. :+1: :+1:

Nice. Do you count your day one with no flower top pistils showing? My day one is when they resemble tiny buds. What strain are you growing?

I do both but its easier to do since flip. blue agave is the strain reg seed

Easier to do, but not accurate, my 8 week strains would take ten weeks counting from flip. Day one of flower :rose: is the day it looks like a tiny flower.

I hear ya but every plant is different that is a soild mark i dont go by time frames heres a shot from today

Nice! :v::100:

Nice, she’s fattening up.

Took this one today i am one proud papa

Hello I have a auto white willow that I believe is entering pre-flower. She’s not even a foot tall!

Is this normal for autos?

I am new but from what ive read yeah they pretty much do what they want this a a photo and its tallest cola is 20" from soil

She’s gorgeous! Is that the SF-4000? Are u happy with it?

Its the 2000 but yeah bright af and plants seem to love it

Hello friend I hope your and yours are well! Hey take a look at my girl. I’m wondering if I should trim a bit more. She’s flowering beautifully right now however as you know there’s always room for improvement!

Also My nutes are Jacks 3-2-1. Should I nute with every feeding? She tends to get thirsty every 2-3 days!

I trim in stages you could take a few big fans. I am in living soil so i dont nute

Thanks. How’s the living soil working for you? Any challenges?

Its as easy as watering with calmag every other day. No real challenges with it


Edit pic from today