Beginning of flowering!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share that I believe my first autoflower has grown its first pistil! Going to hit week 3 tomorrow. Seems a little early since I’m still technically in-between 2 and 3 weeks. but it does say 3-4 weeks online.

Idk how much I’ll yield but it’s a learning curve. First time growing Autoflowers and first time growing with real equipment.

Lmk what ya think!

6 Likes

You are pre-flowering!

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Should I use the flower time or stage 3 nutrients at this point?

2 Likes

I know stage 3 is 0-27-27

I put all the flower time in one ziplock baggy because I got two nutrient packs. So I’m not 100% but it looks like 15-6-30 for flowertime

2 Likes

I usually wait until I see tops before I switch to flowering nutes…but some do a transition. I also have not grown autos so hopefully some of those growers will weigh in

3 Likes

I appreciate ya at least popping in to let me know I’m pre flowering and when you wait to switch to flowering nutes.

And yeah hopefully. I’m sure they will.

2 Likes

Just so anyone who comes to help knows I created another post asking for more detailed help about nutrients and everything so I’m attracting the proper attention to the right question.
Thank you everyone for your time!

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Low @InkedOldMan @ChittyChittyBangin

2 Likes

Look this up in the search line on this forum, [

Pistils - Does that mean Flowering Stage has commenced

](Pistils - Does that mean Flowering Stage has commenced?)

2 Likes

Not sure if that helps. Sorry been partaking in some juicy fruit strain and I am wasted. I shouldn’t answer questions :flushed:

5 Likes

Yep. I agree. Let her mature a bit more and let more preflowers appear…

6 Likes

Signaling sexual maturity Growmie :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yup! Even with you being green wasted you’re still helping. Lol.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your inputs! I always appreciate it!

3 Likes

Looks like the other growers got ya covered. :v:
My autos usually veg around 4 wks. So your right on track… you’ll have a couple weeks of stretch then it’ll really turn on … Enjoy the ride !!

5 Likes

Thanks! And believe me I’ve been enjoying it since I decided to grow. It’s only gotten better with age like fine wine.

5 Likes

Figured I’d update you guys on how they’re doing! I’m proud of this one in particular!

5 Likes

Congrats on the start of flowering Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks man! I’m really excited to see the end results and then apply everything I’ve learned to my second grow.

2 Likes

Just wait till your 3rd and 4th… youll be ike pfffftt… this aint hard at all… ive been growing for years and i still make mistakes. This current grow i made a few and paid for it. Learned what overdosing your plants on bug juice will do… these were all clones also. Ive always grown from seed.

4 Likes