1st timer, starting to see all this i know its female but any tips from here

Autos are good for faster turnover on harvest, and if you struggle with darkness with a photo. I grow autos for the speed reason.

Iā€™m pretty sure thats what I want . Do u as good as quality and yields? What u giving up for fast time to harvest

1 Like

I will get u a better pic this was 5 days ago he

The yield, but if you can turn them around fast enough it doesnā€™t matter. Like I use a flower tent, a veg tent, and a homemade seedling box. So I got all 3 stages going so every month or two I harvest a few

Awesome I donā€™t have the space for that so it will take me long a real but shoemaker seed to finish how long?

Max 120 days.

Awesome donā€™t have the space for that, so it will take me a little longer. So how long from start to finish on an auto i might be able to fit 2 in my space

Awesome is hat about yield for 2 maybe

I have looked at autos on this site and others? Can u recommend?

Personally for beginners look for something with good resilence and mold resistant just in case. Something like a white widow , ak-47 , jack herer, gsc, something like that. Iā€™m still growing the those strains. Superskunk is another good one.

Not gonna lie I want some fruity just crazy colors in my flower . Or is that just expecting too much for auto? And do plants grow with those colors, or is how u treat it?

I have never had those crazy color buds yet, I have been told that you need a cold period to trigger it and I was also told it just comes down to lucky genetics of the seed so IDK. Would love to see this purple-kush

1 Like

Thats cool if it happens it happens but donā€™t expect it. Right now Iā€™m staying around 70 to 68 at night humidity is hught 30s to low to high 40s during day should I be good?

1 Like

Yeah looks good humidity could go up a touch but nothing major.

That pic is what Iā€™m talking about so when I see that skittles auto i want it but u shouldnā€™t expect the crazy colors

1 Like

Hey you never know you might get lucky with everyone who knows.

I saw a orange white widow once and I didnā€™t think they could.

Iā€™m gonna put up a few pic, I take my phone camera open it up zoom out and get as close as I can and stay in focus, then with the flash on I get these

1 Like