1st timer, starting to see all this i know its female but any tips from here

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Yes female. Looks great! Keep doing whatever it is you’re doing. Happy growing!

Thank you for replying. Just ready to see what happens.

I was able to get this girl from a friend on this forum at the start of 12 and 12. So lucky to skip the veg. I’m really leaning to autoflower. Any opinions?

Would like to see a whole plant pic, but very nice

Welcome to the forum Looks good just curious who did you get it from?

4 Likes

Idk if my guy wants to say anything if he does i will tell u

1 Like

2 Likes

Ok, just asking because you didn’t have much info so I may know the person and know the answers already. But I could just ask what’s your medium and pot size, what nutrient line have they been fed?

Lol I definitely don’t know all that for sure. I just don’t want to put my guys name out if he don’t want to .

1 Like

I’m in a 3 gallon coco I have sensi ph perfect for nutrients . I’m been on 12 and 12 since Halloween. Type of staring or anything I have no clue. I was given 2 . I went herm pulled it a week ago. Idk of anything else I could tell ya

1 Like

Type of strain i have no cle

Bit i was blessed to get this and skip the veg so if u see anything please comment. Every word is appreciated

1 Like

Will do there’s nothing I see right now. Looks good

@GUAB25 yay man what soil are you using? What light you got you got a picture of it like to see it

@GUAB25 well keep up the good work man she looks healthy for the most part is it auto or photo? I wander strait coco your in cool bud

Coco. Mars-hydro ts1000 kit

Photo i know for sure coco but strait coco idk I got from a friend and I’m using sensi coco ph perfect

I want to do auto . Is it any good