Hey OG. Yes, she’s getting another defoliation tonight along with a top dress of food and castings. I’ve been defoliating once a week with her & she just puts the weight back on
. Have and awesome day my friend
Right on Brother, I take a selective defoliation approach on autos but mostly pluck throughout the grow. Kill’n it Growmie ![]()
She appears to be flowering now. She’s been under 12/12 for about 10 days… Wondering if I should put her back in a 20/4 or 18/6 ?
I know some cultivators that do great with 12/12. I run 18/6 personally ![]()
She was on a 20/4 but I flipped her to help her flower. I think I’ll keep her at a 12/12
Negative good buddy. .
She is a photo period i bet.
Sometimes genetics just dont do what they are supposed to.
Ifvyou drop her off 12/12, she could revert back to veg.
If you wanted to, you could possibly harvest her multiple times if it is a photo.
Once shes done and ready to chop, you just simple leave a few tiny little nugs on her switch her to 24hrs lights for about a week or 2 and if its a photo, she will grow mad limbs out of the bugs you left on.
Check out a reveg i did last year.
Now i got free clones and a giant plant i could flower again.
And i plan to very soon ![]()
Thanks for your feedback my friend. I’m starting to believe she is a photo and I’ll let her run her course. IF she turns out, I just may do that. What strain did you do that with (she’s gorgeous) ? She appears very compact and dense AF. Thanks again for you feedback, as I’ve never had an auto bean be photo
So I don’t actually know the strain.
It was a bag seed I’d saved over the years.
She is an amazing Pheno, sour fruity smell and taste, full of color.
Nugs was black, purple and lime green all mixed up.
The one in the center is a clone from her.
Here she is now in a tent with 12 more clones from her.
I think im addicted to cloneing ![]()
![]()
She looks great… Lots of canopy. Wished you knew the strain
I’d definitely drop a crop in one of my canvas cabins. Thanks for sharing Pappy. Your garden is flourishing nicely ![]()
I’m definitely going to keep this strain going whatever it is.
So i got an idea what it could be but im not 100%.
Kracken black pepper is a strain i had that was well black and looks alot like it.
Or possibly purple space cookies.
Both looked alot alike but of course lots of strain can present colors even if most often they don’t.
And it could be a seedman Zkittles, there version is sativa dominate and she definitely has strong sativa traits…
So really i dont have a freaking clue
![]()
I want to make seeds with one of her clones and see if I can get the colors to pass down and hopefully be fairly stable.
If i get lucky I can breed it out some and just name it myself…
But it will be a slow process thats still in the dreaming stage currently ![]()





