Zkittles autoflower stopped flowering HELP

Yes. I’m planning on keeping the same cycle. Just going to put her under a different “bloom” light. It has more reds and a little higher intensity. Thanks again my friend

I can see 12/12 the last week or so of flower to get the extra trichome boost. Some say to put her in the dark for 48+ hrs, but I’ve done that and never saw much of a difference.


Here is 2 pics of my last grow. Purple Kush Auto. 1 before and 2nd after 60 hrs in the dark. I can’t see much of a difference. That was the longest 60 hrs ever though

Nice colas. Yeah, I do about 72 hours in dark before chop after flush

I tried the darkness but didn’t notice anything different as well.

The only time I’ve really seen a difference is when I drop the room temps with an a/c at the same time as the dark period

Day 57.
Another round of defoliation in both ladies. Moved Zkittles to a different tent that has more of a “bloom” light. Both girls look happy and healthy. Just hoping Ms. Zkittles starts producing some roses soon


Day 62
Banana Kush auto (left) flowers are filling out and Zkittles auto just stretched this week but NO FLOWERS YET :pensive:. we’ll keep at em

She’s getting close to flowering, seeing some tell tell signs :love_you_gesture:

I’m hoping so OG. Thanks for checking in and following along. I appreciate you!

Anytime Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

Always a good thing when an auto goes a little longer… becomes a beast and more buds :love_you_gesture:

I just flipped her to a 12/12 yesterday. We’ll see if it makes a difference. She’s got plenty of room in her own house. Lol


69 days from pop. 3 days into a 12/12 flip and I think she’s ready to flower

What a nice looking plant bro! Get ready for the stretch :beers:

Thank you Chef. She’s been testing my patience. It’s the first time I’ve grown an autoflower that’s taken almost 70 days to start flowering. She did stretch a couple inches a week ago. I’m hoping she doesn’t stretch too much more. She’s only in a 6’ tall tent

Wow! That’s a stubborn auto man :joy:
The bright side is a bigger yield lol

That’s why I’m still Talkin nice to get :grin:

That was supposed to say “talkin nice to her”. Dang auto correct

Looking awesome Brother!! Personally I would do a minor defoliation to help with light penetration and air circulation. You can remove the lower fan leaves :love_you_gesture: