Yes, another Mcfly Weed Grow Journaling pt.2

Got 3 ILGM Maui Wowies and 1 NY Diesel started. They’re on their 2nd day of reaching the surface. I have them in spent Coast of Maine Stonington Blend and i am starting them outdoors. So for about the first 2 weeks or so of their vegetation cycle they will be outdoors.
I need to go get some other plants to help cover the cannabis up some. If i cannot time this correctly and the cannabis is too exposed i will have bring them inside. I need to get up to the local Nursary Farm here or Home Depot and grab some tomato seedlings and other assortments of plants to create enough cover and diversionary tactics to distract roaming eyeballs…jeeeeees…
Follow along as the insanity pursues…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Oooops, i guess a few tags would ensue a lively crowd here. @Caligurl @Negrita007 @Newt @spankyjr1 @Mr.Mr.Limelight @Shadegrown @kaptain3d and anyone that notices and to those I’ve not tagged but wanted too.

14 Likes

I wouldn’t miss it! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I am doing things a little differently this time. I over did the Silica on my last run and probably alot more. I ended up with a tanked pH of 7.5 by mid flower. I am pretty sure it was the over abundance of Silica mixed with tap water and pH up product. A few times in flower when feeding a booster the pH dropped to 6.0 after mixing the solution so o then added pH up to hit 6.5. I should’ve just trusted the process and left it at 6.0. Im sure the soil would’ve corrected it…

8 Likes

Get some small red christmas trees ornaments, looks like tomatoes. :grin:

9 Likes

Getting a little red in the stalks there… they are eating already. Thats Magnesium left over in the soil from my last grow. I know what the PPMs are, about 250 so i am not worried. The pH is what had me concerned. But for seedlings it dosent really matter until they start maturing in less than 2 weeks from what im gaining. I could be wrong but i am not watering to runoff now to find out…LOL not until they are mature enough to start watering to runnoff do i worry about pH…

8 Likes

Yeah, hahahaha… send them my way! Just hang them on the btanches. “No, they are tomato plants see?” LOL. !!

7 Likes

Typo?
What nutrients and soil are you using this grow?
Are you going to leave them outside or bring back in the tent?
Don’t forget you can bring bugs back into your tent when transferring back from the outdoors

7 Likes

When they started clearing out the neighbors place I did it outta paranoia I guess. If they walked up to the fence they could see them about 400 ft away or so, at that distance next to the veggie garden, seemed to blend really well. Eased my mind even if no one ever looked.

7 Likes

the-hangover

8 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Im in on this one.

6 Likes

Oh you know I’m in the house LOL!!

8 Likes

Oh, I bought fake flowers at the dollar store and stuck them in the plants. It worked until they got about 6 foot high but then, I have that enclousre so I’d just tie them to the outside of the enclosure. This year will e idfferent so I’ll need and updated cannouflage plan LOL

9 Likes

Hopefully one day you all won’t have to worry about camouflaging your cannabis!!

@kaptain3d that beach vodka gif is hilarious :laughing: you won with that one bro!!

Marty!!! I’m pulling into my parking :parking: spot right now!!!
IMG_6882

I brought snacks!

IMG_6887

9 Likes

You guys are the best! I love you all !

5 Likes

I’m in. Best of luck!

7 Likes

They are trucking along as to be expected. They look happy now…

5 Likes

Yes, i read about being recreational this year on July 1st in my sad excuse of a state…they need to quit spragging their feet. Every time one bill gets passed in our favor, the resistance puts out a new bill that they have to jump over to get closer to legalization…one step forward 2 steps back. You know?
What do we look like , one of those clowns you used to blow up full of air and punch around as a kid?

6 Likes

My state may be the last to go legal… if ever. Hell it hadn’t been that long since you couldn’t buy beer on Sundays.

I have no problem with anyone who believes in religon, but why ya wanna restrict everyone elses freedom? A$$ holes.

5 Likes

Are you in Idaho? @cntryby blink once for yes, twice for no.

6 Likes