![]()
I wish… maybe, I hear it’s beautiful, But I’d have ta do some research first. taxes, laws…etc.
![]()
I wish… maybe, I hear it’s beautiful, But I’d have ta do some research first. taxes, laws…etc.
I plan on moving in a few years anyhow. I am selling my house and looking for a new place on the map. Is Idaho pretty nice? I never hear much about it other than potatoes. Is it big open flat country with houses spread far apart? Where i am at now, theres hills everywhere and the houses are only about 5 yards apart from eachother. You can hear what your neighbors are doing in their house next to you practically! I am sick of this area!
My understanding is idaho is not cannabis friendly.
Dang that sucks, I probably wouldn’t last a week before I needed bail money.
We checked out Idaho in hopes of an alternative to Cali. I couldn’t believe how expensive the housing has gotten there. We looked for something with a minimum of 5 acres and couldn’t find anything for under 2 million. We were trying to stay somewhat near Boise though. That was a few months ago and there wasn’t much available… but haven’t looked again.
Holy poopie… yeah thats not happening for me!
Yeah, Idaho is the last place you want to get caught with weed in. My friend got busted there for having it and his blood. His lawyer told him just don’t go back to Idaho.
They were caught camping w a pipe, no weed. Cops blood tested and arrested them. 3 years ago. Now that’s refer madness.
You guys remember back about 5 years ago there was a case on the news where the cops can strap you to a table and draw your blood against your will and the supreme court allowed it… in the name of “safety”.
Hey, Marty
I hope you don’t mind my tagging along. I don’t eat much, snore, and I’m paper trained…mostly
Dang it, I thought that I was the discoverer of the tape hinge on the solo cup!
Minnesota is open…and legal! And there ain’t no hills!
Garrison Keillor claimed that although scientists seems to know a lot about tropical fish, they don’t really understand how cold it gets in Minnesota
…and Garrison Keillor didn’t realize how hot it gets when he fondles the intern.
Wow. I think Idaho is out of the question. Sounds like Pennsylvania when i wss in my late teens and twenties back in the early 80’s.
Forget that! I am still being hounded for unpaid fines. I dont need new ones…LOL
Well, i finally broke down and got one of these. After my last grow where the pH tanked up to 7.5 by mid flower. I don’t want that to happen anymore. So, instead of messing with slurry tests and all that. I always wanted one of these scince i learned about pH in soil.
Congrats on the pen! That’s definitely going to make staying in range easier. ![]()
![]()
Yassss! I was looking at that Blue Lab for the soil! I want to upgrade to that and also get the ph tester to replace my Apera. Don’t like how slow it reads .
As far as anyone deciding to move anywhere within the USA , MAKE SURE ITS CANNABIS FRIENDLY FOR RECREATIONAL! Check the laws and all that stuff.
New York is legal for medical patients to grow their own medicine. They are still debating whether they should allow for adult recreational home growing.
I’ve done the research, best I see is Missouri. I lived there when in kindergarten. Time to move back.
Does cost $100 a year. ![]()
I also just noticed a typo in #1, should be 6 flowering, 6 OVER 14" non flowering and 6under 14"
From the page:
Individuals at least twenty-one years of age may obtain a consumer personal cultivation card from the department to cultivate up to six (6) flowering marijuana plants, six (6) nonflowering plants under 14 inches tall or more, and six (6) non flowering plants under 14 inches tall in a single enclosed locked facility. All consumer personal cultivation must take place at a private residence.
Two individuals who both hold valid consumer cultivation cards may cultivate their plants at one private residence provided they have both informed the department of this in their approved consumer personal cultivation application.
No more than twelve (12) flowering marijuana plants, twelve (12) nonflowering plants 14 inches tall or more, and twelve (12) nonflowering plants under 14 inches tall may be cultivated by consumers at a single private residence, regardless of the number of consumers who live at that private residence.
Plants and marijuana produced by the plants in excess of three (3) ounces must be kept at a private residence in an enclosed locked facility.
All cultivated flowering marijuana plants in the possession of a consumer shall be clearly labeled with the consumer’s name.
A consumer personal cultivation identification card shall be valid for 12 months from its date of issuance and shall be renewable with the submittal of a renewal application.
If your Apera is reading slowly just calibrate it. I have the GroPro 4 and its been working flawlessly… maybe its the othe Apera that blue one that is different. Mine is the green one. It was the more expensive Apera . .
This Blulab soil pen is not an exact reading though. You have to get it down into the root ball at various locations to take multiple readings then average it out. So, its still not an exact science. It will take some averaging out. I want to test both the soil and the runoff as well as the input. I want complete insight into whats going on at the roots…
@1LuckyMF
It looks like my state is getting there. Only another year i think. Its been medicinal since 2016 so we are about due for the recreational to pass… I really want to move for other reasons. Cannabis i can handle myself in the shadows pretty well. Its the people and the general attitude they exhibit and the scenery that i want to get away from. I suffered a family crisis back in 1990 and these small town people started bad rumors about me that still oppress me to this day around here. This is why i am not a prejudice or judgmental person because its been dine to me and its super ugly… no… fuggly ! Even worse! People are sick around here.
Come on down Marty! We got legal rec (although you can’t buy it in the dispensary yet… still medical only thanks to our jack@$$ governor but everyone gets approved… there’s plenty around on the bm too), you can carry an ounce, grow 4 plants (no one is counting unless you’re trying to compete with the dispensaries) and you can have an unlimited amount at home. Virginia is for Weed Lovers! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()