Wilting leaves can anyone help us out here?

Our ladies are in FF HF/OF 50-50 of both perlite and some clay pellets on bottom to drain easy.
They are getting, CRUNK BONNIE AND CLYDE, (per auto chart) and will be getting big bud during flower.
They bathe in light from California Light Works solar extreme at 18" during veg and 12" during flower. We moved outta the tent so we can do bigger runs than before but since we made this new Space the RH has been down in the high 30’s and maybe 65 at highest. 75° day and 70° during the night currently on 18/6 light schedule any advise would greatly appreciated and considered thank you all

Looks like normal drooping to me. It occurs most often around watering time or lights on or off.

4 Likes

Agreed with @MidwestGuy . Look full from watering, maybe let them dry out a bit since growing in soil. Mine look super sad just before lights out.

4 Likes

What are the towels for? Run off? How do you check run off in bags? Sorry for changing the subject. I just have some bags from tomatoe plants and was thinking about using them.

A sudden drop in humidity is likely causing some droop. Like mentioned above its not a problem and the plant will adjust. Just imagine its like going from Florida humidity to Arizona dry heat. It will take a few days to adjust to the difference. Don’t overwater, just give them the needed time. The fact that all of the plants are showing the same symptom tells you its the environment. The meter is picking up moisture from the soils evaporation and not giving you a true reading. Need to move it about 12 inches above the soil line. Set it on something nearby and not the dirt itself.

Btw, I am down Springfield area. My wife was born in Independence and we come to KC at times to have some fun. Usually wind up at O’Dowd’s down on the Plaza. Great Fish & Chips made with a Guinness Batter.

2 Likes

THANK YOU @MidwestGuy @Borderryan22 @Mucluc @Spiney_norman thanks all for the replies cant explain how much it means to me and my wife. @MidwestGuy your my grow ninja! Much Love and respect. :love_you_gesture::heart::love_you_gesture:. @Spiney_norman yes , ive heard of O’dowds I know from family and friends long ago about how good some beer battered fish is! Guinness tho🤢 but probably an excellent beer for cooking. I was considering using it for beer can chicken but haven’t yet. Still plan too tho. What are u 2’s ages? We are in our 40’s me a little further than her though. How long do you usually stay when you come here?
@Mucluc yes the towels are too catch runoff not for testing just damage control. I usually catch run off from after watering in a clean fresh glass or cup too test EC & Ppm

2 Likes

I suggest using drip pans with risers. Makes everything more manageable.

3 Likes

Shiner blond.

1 Like

Amazon has risers with holes, that drain into a collection tray. Wouldn’t suggest them for more than 2 gallon bags tho, unless you put a bigger tray. Doesn’t hold but like a cup and half.

I am 65 and my wife is 57.
If you get to O’Dowd’s and try the Beer Battered Fish, ask for a sample glass of Guinness on Draft. Take a bite of the fish and follow with a sip of Guinness. Maybe you wont like it still, but its a marriage that’s is perfect. That bitterness from the roasted barley that makes the beer so dark disappears and with the fish you get an almost sweet sensation and it washes the oil from your palate and makes the next bite just like the first. Try it once.
My wife is disabled so trips are rare anymore. In fact trips anywhere are rare. But we deal with it. Cannabis helps her and is why I grow.

6 Likes

I set my bags on a couple of bricks in the drip pans. Simple, cheap and keeps the roots from getting too wet. *or course I’m an old redneck. Happy growing!

2 Likes

My plant is few weeks into preflowering and majority of tips and new fresh leaves are curling and doesn’t look good could someone fill me in on possible problem and solution please ?

@Spiney_norman i am also disabled im an amputee but i gotta fake leg so i get around lol my wife is my nurse as well gets paid to take care of me. I will try it as i get older my pallet changes most definitely so you know i tried it about 20 yrs ago hated it. But cannabis is good everyone.

1 Like

If you dont mind me asking, How does that work?
I take care of my wife and 94 year old mother.

1 Like

@Spiney_norman hey if She receives misoouri Medicaid or Medicare you go to abetterlife.com and fill out the form and viola they will call you and depending on her level or needs they will give you so many hours u can work a week so … U fudge a lil if u can and try to get the most u can. Its not a whole lot a lil over cpl hundred a week for me but my needs arent as severe as i could have made them seem ya know just food for thought and your wife has to be the one to fill out the application on the site and request you as her caregiver. Same goes for the other person you tend too.

2 Likes

@MidwestGuy @Mucluc @Spiney_norman @Borderryan22 thank you again for the words of solice.

4 Likes

Look way better!

@ALSlammer — Now that my children are older and no longer play with their Legos, I created risers out of Legos. Repurposing old toys and getting free risers. That’s a win.

4 Likes

Yeah already got plant holders with casters and wire frame but imma lift them a lil and put a catch all under them

1 Like

@Borderryan22 you talking about shiner bock blond? Or ?

1 Like