White tip on leaf

My buddy gifted me a 1week old white widow autoflower. He couldnt take her with him on his move so lucky me lol. How does she look. One of the leaves has a slight faded/white looking tip. He had her in a thick mixture off soil and dirt for some reason. I changed the soil and she is now in happy frog mixture. Just curious what the decoloratio

1 Like

So long as you see healthy new growth she will be fine. She will probably grow out of it.

3 Likes

That could have been from the previous soil. Sometimes they hit a little more food then they can handle and they push it to the leaf tip and it burns it. Midwest is spot on. She will be fine.

5 Likes

Be careful of overwatering. Dry soil and a few ml of water per day is sufficient at this point. Seedlings hate wet feet. It causes issues with root health. Don’t be afraid to let the soil dry out.

5 Likes

Looking good man! Keep her on the dryer side!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have my own seeds to grow, i was just waiting to get the rest of my materials for my setup. Now i just have a little jump start the process. Thanks again!

2 Likes

We are here to help. If you have any questions regarding using your equipment just let us know.
A lot of good information here.

2 Likes

Edit: the soil does look a bit wet yes but i think that was mostly my shadow(had a hard time getting a pick of the actual white spot) i only slightly watered the mixture when i changed her soil. But definitely noted! I have been extremely worried i wasnt feeding her enoufh water :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When you water do it in a ring around it don’t get the stem wet, or try not to. It makes the roots spread out and search for water. :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

So i know its only been a couple days since i last posted but im way too worried about my baby girl (newly named lucy). I spend hours reading and scrolling this form and so so sooo many growers with the same strain(white widow auto)from same seed bank(ilgm) have much more growth and incredibly thicker stems. Am i over worrying? Maybe stuned growth? I dont have my set as i adopted lucy but will have everything set up and running by friday. Any advice or just comments to help easy my mind would be greatly appreciated. 11days old in 2.5 hours from planting to sprout.

Its been awhile and i have been meaning to tag a link to my grow for awhile now. Definitely prob shoulda kept it all in one but here it is if anyone is curious or wants to offer some help. Happy growing :call_me_hand: