Where to get started with Hydroponics?

Wanting to convert to hydroponics, any body recommend reading matl to explain the whole process.

How to Grow Cannabis Indoors: Beginner & Expert Guides . but so many options ,i say keep it simple i use a coco peat system single part nutrient and 600w HPS light 400w will do it’s about area mine is a 1.2m x1.2m x 2m growlush tent some even use CFL lights (compact fluro ) i use them for a starter & cloning .basicly PH must be maitained , don’t feed them to much nutrients constant freash air !. Good Luck

Please spell things out; I am legally blind and it took me a few reads to figure out what you wrote. Thanks :slight_smile:

My favoorite: J. Cerbantes Indoor Marijuana Horticulture.“The indoor grow bible”

http://www.amazon.com/Indoor-Marijuana-Horticulture-Bible/dp/1878823299/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439249011&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=J.+cervantes+Indoor+grow+bible?tag=greenrel-20

Of course; I also recommend downlaoding and reading Robert’s Free grow Bible. :slight_smile:

All this info is in my head; So if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.