What are my options here?

So I was feeding today and discovered this…

It was isolated to a single small branch and I didn’t see any pollen anywhere. I’m in week 5 of flower. Do I just let it ride out and finish flowering? The plant is it’s own 4x4 tent which will be bleached before using again.

1 Like

If you can remove the affected branch, watch the plant closely, you may be okay.

4 Likes

What does the rest of the plant look like…?
Seems weird that only one branch looks like this…:thinking:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep I plucked it off and keep a close eye on that area.

The rest of the plant looks fine, as of right now that is. I plucked the branch and will keep a close watch on it.

1 Like

It looks to be a crazy he , she…
Pretty rare…

2 Likes

Possible you have a light leak. It might be a good idea to check and see.

2 Likes

This branch is male and female… pretty strange…
It’s been this way sence the day it flowered…
Don’t think anything caused this… that’s why I’m surprised that it’s the only branch… :thinking:

1 Like

I just looked through the whole plant. I found another smaller branch that wasn’t as bad so I’m guessing it hermed one me. Sucks some of the top colas are huge. I got in the tent and zipped it up when I got it and didn’t see any leaks but I need to probably check the lower vents to see if the Velcro isn’t all the way sealed. So will the bud just have seeds? Basically only good for edibles?

1 Like

I’d run it out and see what you get. You are far enough along now that it would be a shame to trash it. You might find some seeds, you might find a lot of seeds or you might find none.

2 Likes

Hard to say without seeing the whole plant… :thinking:

1 Like

I have until 10/10 before this one gets cut. I’m getting married next month and will be home for two weeks. Hopefully since it’s this late it won’t be total garbage. Should I go to 1/2 or 1/4 the amount of nutes? I’m using aft trio

That’s super crazy… and that’s exactly why I don’t grow auto’s… they do whatever the hell they want…

I have had one bud hermi on me because of a light leak… it was just a pin point of light directed on just that bud…
It happens… :wink:

1 Like

This is a photo. I’ll reseal then vents in the morning since lights are off now.

Then maybe you do have some sort of light leak… :thinking:
I thought it was an auto…
If your going in there during lights off , Then ya …its totally your fault… :slightly_frowning_face:
You need a green cfl light bulb to go in there in the dark periods of your light cycle… :wink:
And even then , you dont want to make a habit of it… :wink:

1 Like

No going in with the lights off. So I’m thinking there maybe one where the vent flaps are on the bottom. Once lights turn on in the morning I will reseal them.

1 Like

So how much longer do you guys think I have on this one? I leave on 10/12 for two weeks to get married. I have a buddy staying at the house to watch my dog and would be ok with him watering/feeding if needed but I’m really hoping they will be done by 10/10. I really need to move my other plant into my 4x4 tent and start scrogging it out.

Any ideas? If you guys need better pictures let me know and I will use my digital camera and macro set up, I’ll post a picture with the set up since it’s a lot better.

1 Like

You still have a ways to go… :wink:
Young pistols… :+1:

I’m in week 7 1/2 or 8 of flower so hopefully they are done at latest 10/10 if not the I may have to have a buddy take care of them while I’m gone for two weeks