What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed-Zskittes
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF-Organic soil
Soil brand and type- Ocean Forest/Happy Frog
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths-5 Gal Fabic
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)-6.5
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor-Indoor
• Light system-LED
• Temps; Day, Night 74-68
• Humidity; Day, Night 54-49
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- Yes
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,-Yes
• Co2; Yes, No-No
With ocean forest soil you’re good for about 6 weeks at the Max without feeding. Also if not already I would go with full dose of cal-mag on water day. Check your PPM number on run off to verify if you’re plants a little hungry.
Agree with @kellydans seems to be some nutrient deficiencies going on
Agree with both above. Also check your runoff ph. If you are below 6 it may be lockout, ocean forest is known for ph drop.
@FunkyGriddle what kind of light and how far you have it away from the top of the plants
She’s hungry for several things. I would also add a teaspoon of Epsom Salts along with the Cal/Mag. Also, even in flower, they still need some N… not a lot, but the need for it doesn’t end.
I have a Samsung s22 and s24 it’s been around 18-20 inches away. I’m using distilled water and growing with organic I haven’t used Cal/mag once and my other 3 plants don’t look like that.