Loving the progress. Before and after topping. 3 days time
That is very impressive growth…keep up the good work!
I’m kinda shocked myself. I expected it to stall out for a bit but she blew up on me instead
I top my plants around the 5th node. This one appears to be working on the 6th. I don’t think time of day matters a while lot, but I tend to do it before lights out @JedSanders
What about cutting of some small leaves at the bottom?
I leave them until they start to die off. Those leaves have nutrients stored in them that will feed new growth later on.
Topping can cause leaves to get brown/yellowish right? Is it useful to cut them of if this happens?
I’ve never had any of my leaves turn chlorotic or necrotic from topping. If they are, there is probably an underlying issue or it could just be natural cannibalizing of the leaves. (Using its stores nutrients)
Thank you for your advice!
No problem! Anytime!




