Too many planted?

Thank you for the tag @Bulldognuts!

@Larryyeahmon. They look good.

Females do not pollinate each other, you would have to have a male or a hermaphrodite to create seeds.

As far as thinning out I would clear out the bottom 1/8-1/4 of the branches for some air flow. Besides, those lower bud sites don’t really produce a lot and are a pain to trim, better to use that energy for higher up colas. You can also thin out some of the inner fan leaves to help with airflow, but go easy, you can always take off more, but cant add them!

I am in southern California and grow my cannabis among a lot of vegetables and fruits. We have plenty of pests but none really cause any issues for me besides caterpillars.

Caterpillars are the larvae stage of moths and can bore into the stems of your buds and eat them from the inside. If you think that caterpillars are a concern in your area I would suggest weekly foliar spray, top and bottom of leaves, with BT.

https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Ag-13022-Thuricide-Caterpillar/dp/B004QJ33B4/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=BT&qid=1596040932&s=lawn-garden&sr=1-2

https://www.amazon.com/Monteray-MBR5006-Monterey-B-T-1gal/dp/B00FGIGNIE/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=BT&qid=1596040932&s=lawn-garden&sr=1-3

If you have any other questions, just tag me. Here is my current grow: