🤦🏾 tips curling down

So i watered one of my ladies with jus calmag(2ml, its on the chart) and recharge , i was hesitant about the 2ml. So yea tips r curling down some​:person_facepalming:t5: ADVICE please, thanx​:v:t6::sunglasses::triumph:

3 Likes

I dont see any problem.
I think you are fine

3 Likes

Nice healthy looking girls. I agree don’t see any concerns here. Congratulations on some nice plants

2 Likes

Same, they look good. I’d open that bushier one up a big more but thats just me.

1 Like

U mean do some defoliation? If so i plan on it 2day after work. Do u have any specific suggestions on the process?:v:t6: n thanx

Are they autos? If so I would do defoliation sparingly.

1 Like

Nope, Photos.

Vegetative phase

recommend defoliating vegging plants just before you switch them to bloom:

1. Start by removing big, hand-sized fan leaves first. These tend to overshadow almost anything below them, making it hard for light to properly penetrate your plant’s canopy.
  2. Next, remove any leaves that grow towards the inside of your cannabis plant. These also tend to overshadow important bud sites.
  3. Finally, remove any old, yellowing foliage.

Vegetative phase

We recommend defoliating vegging plants just before you switch them to bloom:

1. Start by removing big, hand-sized fan leaves first. These tend to overshadow almost anything below them, making it hard for light to properly penetrate your plant’s canopy.
  2. Next, remove any leaves that grow towards the inside of your cannabis plant. These also tend to overshadow important bud sites.
  3. Finally, remove any old, yellowing foliage.

If this is your first time, I recommend defoliating only the bottom half of your plant. If there’s any doubt about removing a particular leaf, play it safe and leave it in place. Don’t remove more than 10–15% of a single plant’s foliage.

If you’re more experienced, however, I recommend defoliating from the bottom of your plant up to 3–4 nodes from the top of the canopy. Healthy plants should be able to handle having 20–25% of their foliage removed (given that you’re not removing anything vital to your plant’s development).

1 Like

I copied this from research

1 Like

And i copy, im bout to get to it in a few. Much thanx!

1 Like