Time estimate for harvesting

Does anyone have an idea on when this plant will be ready to harvest?it is Girl Scout Cookie autoflower.


6 Likes

As always I will preface by saying I am a novice. I’ve watched thousands of hours of videos and asked Ai infinite questions.

I have not seen a plant like yours! I have a GSC auto going right now…it’s 4 weeks in. It is so short and compact with a much thicker stem.

Your plant is all bud! That’s amazing! That being said, give it two weeks.

2 Likes

Looks like the bracts have closed. Its done trying to reproduce. Take some close up pics with the flash. If you have a loupe or magnifier, I start checking the trichones at this point on various parts of the plant.

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m having surgery that will limit my mobility for sometime. My harvesting arrangement will keep me from drying for at least 3 weeks. Sounds like you think I should be okay. That’s reassuring. Thanks for your feedback.

3 Likes



From the lower parts of each plant. The tricomes don’t look cloudy to me. Thoughts?

3 Likes

You want to get as close as focus will allow. The flash will illuminate the trichs enough some times. A loupe is best for close inspection.

You can actually see amber the sugar leaves of this one. It’ll gives a better view if the trichs. Its from severe heat i believe as these still have 5-6 weeks.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes