The Carpenters Journal

Looks delicious my friend, a labor of love :+1:

Thanks y’all
Truly appreciate y’all taking the time to stop bye!!

Sure hope you don’t have 2nd best again.

Nice harvest big ol buds :drooling_face::v:

I’m ok with second! One day I’ll have the tricks to get some better picks…
@JJ520 Thank you :pray:t4: sir

Looking good Brother C! Congrats on another great harvest :love_you_gesture:

Always appreciate ya stopping bye sir!!
Remember @repins12 in y’all’s prayers he is back in the hospital until Tuesday.

Vanilla drips are sweating in paper bags now.




The rest of em

Moms

That vanilla drip looks fantastic :+1: girls are doing great my friend

We scoped one of the vanilla frosting autos. Farther along than i expected.

Thank you @Dennis62
That’s not a bad thing is it? @KPC

That’s a win!!!
Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

No but i always question myself when we start looking at them.

Woohoo yes sir!! Appreciate ya @Woodrow
@kpc of course we do :joy:!!
Keep up the good work!!
Truly grateful for all y’all

@Carpenter I’ll throw you a nice job here too

Thank you so much
Truly Grateful :face_holding_back_tears:

@Carpenter I have a gelato growing also .Hopefully with all the great help here she will turn out half as nice as yours.

Appreciate that. It was a great grow with few hiccups…
you are gonna love it I’m sure.
Humbling words and I thank you for em!!
Have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, be sure to tag me also sometimes it’s hard to keep up.
:call_me_hand:

Hey we are at another month. Let the contest begin :joy:

BOM winning seeds Maui Wowie are on the way
Just want to say Thank you to @AfgVet
For the contest last month and Everyone who voted for me.. Thank you :folded_hands:t4:

Here is EH clone #1



One of the AG clone with a back drop

AG in a 15 gal pot outside


The tent everything still sweating