The best led lights?

Please don’t spend your money on those lights! And that link should be removed as it’s not from an approved supplier.

Starting with their c4 model, a qb 135 puts out almost 50% higher par levels and is less than half the price.

1 Like

@dbrn32
Sorry I have seen every one posting cheap lights from Amazon on here so i thought it was ok.
I didn’t know that we can only post stuff dealing with approved suppliers. It was just another option to check out none of the grow store’s here have a qb 135. I ues mh and hps lights, and have seen the bigger copperhead lights at a big green house here.

1 Like

You can post pictures, screenshots, and talk about other lights freely. We’re just only suppose to link from approved suppliers, amazon happens to be one of those approved suppliers is all.

A lot of the times shops will have contracts and agreements with distributors to sell their products exclusively. If you visit hlg’s website I’m pretty sure they have page of approved retailers. They’re also available at a number of online retailers.

O.k. Cool will those work as good or better than hps and mh
What is hlg

They’re like 2.5x the par per watt and a more balanced light spectrum, so I’d like to think so. Look around at the journals, quite a few members growing with them.

Hlg is horticulture lighting group, that’s the company that makes quantum boards.

Nice I’m checking out your diy section i don’t have a 1000 to spend but i can buy parts at a time thanks for your light information i really appreciate your posting all that information
@dbrn32
:muscle::muscle::muscle:🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒

2 Likes

I’ve built some really nice lights for $2-300 US, and even less than that. Really going to depend on how big your space is.

2 Likes

I think our metric for how much light people need in their spaces should be $50 per square foot if they are building the light themselves. Hehe.

2 Likes

I like it! I think we can say $25-$50 per square foot instead of watts haha. You could certainly spend more, but I don’t think it’s necessary.

2 Likes

You two (@dbrn32 n @Bogleg) plus @Aolelon n @1BigFella (i edited) are beyond worth the proce of admission. Thank you fellas. Truly

3 Likes

Hah I just do what people like the other three you named tell me to do.

3 Likes