Taking everyone opinion

I will show you what I mean in a couple. But yep bent them over like a loop and less a kink. Like how you wind a hose into loops. Then the upper stem area is sank diagonally and just the top is above the soil line. In those buckets they would not skip a beat. They aren’t woody yet so should loop right over.

You could pull the tops all together and do it at once. Or take a bit of time and do all the tops individually. If they pull up just drill a small hole in the bucket, thread a kite string, and tie it off. You still need the rock weight to root it (darkness and moisture).

I have a couple people tell me some sites to check for lights an I have but idk how to choose lights absolutely no idea an body got ideas

Shop HLG Sales across the web and get a HLG 350R Nice light :metal:

Okay that’s the main one I been looking at I would just like a cheaper one than what I have been finding

1 Like

Don’t get involved in the pay me now or pay me later thing it just makes a decent light more expensive. Been there done that.

Probably the next big HLG sale will be Memorial Day

I think maybe you hit the reply button to soon

Planted march 3. Been buddn bout 5 ish weeks

2 Likes

She’s looking good has awhile to go she’ll fatten up even more. Nice job growing.

1 Like

Do you have a loupe for checking the trichomes.

Has anyone ever tried the bestva 4000 pro sold on Amazon I just ordered it do I need to send it back

1 Like

Welcome to the community: Long story short Check into like HLG Happier Plants :beers:

1 Like

Take their word on the lights I thought I had good ones as well but learned very quickly… Also yes I do have one but it’s very crappy what kind would you recommend

2 Likes

What’s your grow area and how many plants.

1 Like

I Was meaning for the loupe… I have my light problem fixed for my next grow. Right now tho I have 3 in a 3x5

1 Like

40x is about all there is, I use a Wesleys 40x When harvest comes, I check the trichomes with a microscope.

1 Like