Strange flush, opinions wanted

Strange question guys but I need the guys in the know to settle this debate. He said flush with carbonated cherryade PhD. I see the sense with the bubbles and the flavour.
I’m using on small ones canna a n b half dose
Bit of cal mag… Got great white for transplant.
Don’t know my pk option. I have choices
Mills have been good but may just stick to pk13/14, got boost. Adding cannazyme but worried it kills bennies in my great white. How true is that? Thanks

Sorry I can not answer your question. But I have been running Mills Nutrients schedule for about 6 months now, and I am very happy with it.
Are you saying that you may just stay with the Mills PK at 13-14 ml?
I find Mills in soil is super easy and produces some huge buds. It is not cheap, but GGM has it for up to 50% off this helps get it close to what others cost.

Flavored water, kool-aid or any sugar will not transfer that flavor to the plant. Unsulfured molasses is used only to feed the microbes in the soil that break down organic matter which in turn feeds the plant. The flavors of the plant are genetic.

Ive used carbonated water for aeration of the soil. When root issues.

Carbs feed terp production with or without microbes.


Molasses also feeds the microbes and fungus in your rhizosphere

Absolutely correct, and high fructose cornsyrup will attrack more bugs then anything else.

If this is anything like gatorade, you added more sodium then anything else. If you are wanting additional oxygen for your roots, try aerating your water with a fishbtank bubbler for 24 hours. You can also use h202 but it will kill any bacteria and fungus in your soil.

Flushing has also proven to not really help with flavor or smoothness , most of us just switch to plain water( with an occasional molaseses watering) to taper off nutrients

Sounds like a grade A example of Bro Science.