Spudgunner's Clone Grow

I truly appreciate your efforts to answer in French, but I have to let you know… :
“Why thank you” doesn’t translate in French. There’s no equivalent expression.
But you get an A + for your efforts! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I used to converse with a Polish buddy in Ottawa when we worked together. Man I love Google Translate!

Funny story. My boss warned me about using Google Translate, said one of his Anglophone buddies sent a message to his boss, and it translated to “f*ck her with cream”!! But I think it’s come a long way since then, if not, I tried! It’s just the English in me reconciling with the French over the Battle of the Plains of Abraham :crazy_face: :rofl: :crazy_face: :rofl:! It’s the :canada: thing to do these days! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What about “Why thank you?” :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Have some long legged ladies there Spud :+1: Mine in the autopots doing the same!!

2 Likes

Me also. Just evicted two tent dwellers (future flowers). Male flowers abundantly appearing. Full blown males. Hope yours do better.

1 Like

DDD, all mine are clones, so no males there! These are in 2 gallon pots, not autopots @Bentstick. Still have to clean that out from last run of 3, but I have until October before the next cuttings are rooted and put in the autopots.

3 Likes

I just clipped 3 stalk shoots for cloning.
Reveged lady donating was Maui Wowie seedling 11/2023
Also just received some BigFoot Mycorrhiza powder.
Best growing or cloning, to us all!

3 Likes

Just gorgeous!

Love how tall they are… mine are always flat and wide.

Love seeing the variety of training like this!

Well done!!!

2 Likes

Totally untrained, was hoping to give them away and let new owner do their thing. So left to grow wild!

2 Likes