Some discoloration

I’ve been keeping a close eye on a few brown tips on this plant for the past few days. When it started I thought I was watering to much and have dialed that way back… I’m using Bergman’s nutrients and have been following the feeding schedule past couple weeks as I felt it was time to start introducing them. I have not watered in two full days now and am just wondering what do I have progressing here… Note the brown tips and edges of the leaves and the slight copper discoloration spreading into the center of the leaf…

Thanks for your time :pray:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Overall, I would say your plant looks good. Maybe some nutrient solution splattered on a couple of lower leaves. There may be a bit of damage caused by handling the plant.

We should see what some of the good growers have to say.
@Myfriendis410 @AfgVet @JaneQP @PurpNGold74 @Fiz @Fieldofdreams

7 Likes

I’m with you, Merlin, I think this is damage to that particular leaf, rather than a whole plant issue.

@DarthLink86 I wouldn’t change anything at the moment, keep up with your feeding schedule and keep a close eye on it.

5 Likes

The very end of the leaf tip burn is just letting you know that the nutrient threshold has been reached. I get this every grow :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

This is good news she did get some heavy pruning today… I am going to water tomorrow but just balanced for pH and dechlorinated…

2 Likes

This is my thought as well

4 Likes

Ty for that kind Sir.

2 Likes

Painted nails

3 Likes

Could be a little wind damage if you have a fan in there. I agree with everyone that it looks healthy!

Thx for the tag @merlin44

4 Likes

Update with the girls… They are looking pretty good this morning. You can really tell how much farther along problem child is considering I am only officially on day 8 after the flip.

Golden girl aka GG… She is the one I was suspicious of yesterday

Problem child and her with her sister GG

2 Likes