Scott Buds Grow Journal

Looking great man, nice and even canopy. They’re growing beautifully and looks like you’ve got them well prepared for their stretch. Good stuff!

10 Likes

They look outstanding My Brother!! :flexed_biceps: That tent is gonna bust open at the seams :+1::+1:

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

10 Likes

Thank you Gro bro..

Stressed them out today….lol

Have a great day..

8 Likes

You may have done this at the perfect time!

:+1::+1:

:wink::oncoming_fist::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

So thought I’d stop in for a quick update..
It’s been two 12 hour dark cycles.
This was from a little earlier at lights on..
The girls are very hungry had to feed again today.

Feed today with
Fish shit
And FF big bloom
Ph’ed at 5.9
The ladies are looking killer after I stressed them out..




Tent is filling up quick..
I’ll update again sunday
That will be 7 weeks in soil..

Hope everyone had a great day..
Happy Growing

10 Likes

Looking awesome My Brother! And when I was saying there is a perfect time to stress a plant well. This is my Grip-N-Rip technique I learned by accident :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Here’s a before, after and 16 days later.

All plants were snatched out the pots completely for 30 minutes at least before my wife put them back in the pots

9 Likes

That’s crazy..

8 Likes

I wouldn’t have believed it if someone told me that. But I did it and saw it with My own 2 eyes. And it’s in My journal in Part 2 around post 500 I believe :victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

6 Likes

Very nice ladies @ScottsBuds !

7 Likes

Thanks for stopping in..
And you your much appreciated ..

Happy growing

7 Likes

It’s crazy how they can bounce back like that..

7 Likes

Your girls are looking awesome! @ScottsBuds :clap: :clap:

And yeahhhh @Dman1969 you are a damn magician :joy:

8 Likes

Thanks for stopping in and for you kind words ..
Hope you have a great day..
Happy growing

8 Likes

Wow what a difference 2 days make..
It’s crazy how fast they grow..
Tents almost full now to let them stretch..

I’ll do my weekly update Sunday like normal..

Hope everyone is having a great night..
Happy Growing

9 Likes

Frooom the window to the Wall…
Looks awesome buddy :flexed_biceps:t2::green_heart::sign_of_the_horns:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you my grobro..
Appreciate you..

6 Likes

My Brother you most definitely got it Growin On!!! :+1::+1::flexed_biceps::victory_hand::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Thank you brother thing are going pretty smoothly knock on wood..
Feed them tonight at lights on .
Came in hotter At 700ppm
Next feeding just gonna do a flush with ph’ed water

Increased lighting to 740 ppfd
Gonna update with pictures Sunday.
Hope you have a great weekend brother..

7 Likes

Today makes 49 days in soil
51 days from seed
Feed them Friday night at lights on.
Ppm 700
Ph 6.2
Going to feed again tomorrow
Just gonna flush them ph’ed water
Flipped last Monday morning at lights off to
12 / 12 light schedule.
The lady’s have started the stretch.
Lights are bumped up to around 820 ppfd




Hope everyone had a great weekend..
Happy growing

10 Likes

Looking super on point brother. Your set up looks dialed in!!!:face_exhaling::call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes