Scott Buds Grow Journal

Cruising right along brother..
How are you girls??
Hadn’t seen you In here for a week or so..

5 Likes

I know….i just posted an update. Last week was busy for me and didn’t have a chance but nothing ground breaking happened in week five…the girls have been on cruise control till this past week. Tangie queen may be a hermie….about to post some pictures of my suspicions. Lmk what you think…that goes for anyone else as well.

5 Likes

Good Morning everyone.
Hope every one has a stellar day..
Snapped a few pictures this morning just before lights off.
The lady’s are getting taller by the day.
The two back plants are the godfather OG
And the front two are GSCE.
This is my second week at 12/12
Gonna run 12/12 for four more weeks
Then cut lights back 15 minutes a week till finished.
Temps in the tent have been 77 lights on and 56 humidity
Lights out temps near 72 and 53 humidity.



Have a great day everyone
Happy growing

7 Likes

Looking fantastic and healthy! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thank you Kap..
Appreciate you..

Happy growing

6 Likes

Mighty fine looking tent :flexed_biceps:t2::green_heart::sign_of_the_horns:t2:

6 Likes

The tent is nice sure… but the planties are looking great! :smiling_face_with_horns:

giphy
:winking_face_with_tongue:

6 Likes

Appreciate the kind words..
@StonedCold13 @kaptain3d
Have a great day fellas…

6 Likes

Just happened to watch that twice this weekend :grin:
That’s how I picture all northern frenchies :rofl::joy::rofl::green_heart::sign_of_the_horns:t2:

6 Likes

Your father was a hamster and your mother smelled of elderberries!
Now shut up or I’ll have to taunt you a second time…

giphy
:smiling_face_with_horns:

P.S: I fart in your general direction! :cloud:

7 Likes

Now we’ll see the violence inherent in the system…

7 Likes

That’s an awesome grow My Brother what light is that? Never seen one like that before.

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

7 Likes

Thank you brother..
Coming from you and all the legends..
Means a lot..
Appreciate you.

They are VIVOSUN aero wing 200 watts each.
I like them cause you can adjust them separately for height

6 Likes

Snapped a couple more pics at lights on…

The growth is crazy.




Only 8 day since flip..

8 Likes

Tent is looking lovely @ScottsBuds !

8 Likes

Thank you for checking me out..
It’s gonna be slammed full in there soon..
Have a Great night Cannanaut..

8 Likes

Wall to wall full my friend! Have a good night yourself!

8 Likes

Lights just came on in the tent..
Had to snap a couple pictures the ladies are stretching like crazy.
Fed last night
FF Cal and mag 1 teaspoon
Fish fertilizer 1 teaspoon
FF big bloom 3 tablespoons
FF microbes 1 teaspoon
Per gallon

Ph’ed 5.9
Ppm 840



Thing are looking great so far
Need to defoliate soon.
When is the best time for that?

Canopy is pretty thick.

Hope everyone had a great day and evening..

Happy growing

8 Likes

I used to live by the 21/42 day defol. 21 days into flower I took every leaf with a visible stem then at 42 days did the same. I now only take what is blocking airflow. Until late flower. I’ll do 1 under skirt trim and clip all the first 2 or 3 nodes (larf)on each cola. At about 3 weeks into flower. Then I will take some at about a week from harvest to stress the plant. It thinks it’s being eaten and tries to hurry up and finish. I try to duplicate nature every way I can in my grow room. :wink:

Just one thing to remember all the leaves that are cut off are replaced by the plant before it focuses on bud production. They are the solar panels for the plant.

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

7 Likes

Thank you Brother I’ve run out of room to open them up any further
Guess I’ll wait till next week and do a good defol…
Crazy now I see @Growdoc is basically on same timeframe..
That makes like 4 of us with in a few days of each other dropper seeds..

Hope you have a great Brother
Appreciate you

8 Likes