Here are some better pics..
Let me know what you think..
They do look a little off..
Hope everyone is have a. Great day..
Happy Growing
Here are some better pics..
Let me know what you think..
They do look a little off..
Hope everyone is have a. Great day..
Happy Growing
You have no problem My Brother they look awesome
mabee a smidge cal hungry but not much
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wasn’t sure just think they might be getting dark with transplanting..
Probably getting more nitrogen..
New updates
The ladies ran into a magnesium deficiency.
Gave them there first real feeding 4 days ago.
Cal and mag fish shut and microbes
Ph at 5.8
And 400 Ppm’s
The new growth seems to be better.
Going flat feed again tomorrow got some epson salts this time.
Any suggestions on how much to add to a gallon of water??
I read somewhere 1 table spoon..
Just wanna check with you all first..
Plants will be 4 weeks old Sunday.
Planing on topping them maybe tomorrow..
Hope everyone had a great day
Happy Growing
Epsom salt is 1 tablespoon per gallon
And it does look like magnesium deficiency
I found this from AI for reassurance ![]()
![]()
![]()
The image features a young cannabis plant growing in a fabric pot within an indoor grow tent.
The plant appears to be experiencing some discoloration, potentially indicating a nutrient deficiency, such as a lack of magnesium or potassium.
The yellowing between the green leaf veins is a common sign of a magnesium deficiency.
Maintaining the proper pH level in the soil is crucial for the plant to absorb nutrients efficiently.
Ensure the plant receives appropriate lighting and avoid overwatering to prevent root damage.
Perfect dose it tomorrow with the epson salts.
Wasn’t positive but everything I was see was pointing to that.
Our plant are about the same size and age..
Think I’ll top this weekend..
Have a great night bro..
My Brother I’m thinkin the same thing. One may get her back broke instead ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hope everyone had a great day..
update today is 5 weeks in soil.
5 weeks and 2 days from seed
Feed silica and microbes
Ph at 6
On Wednesday
They are moving along nicely.
Probably feed and over the next couple days.
Will hit them again with fish shit and cal and mag
net is ready Togo..
Just a little taller then spread them out..
Have a great night everyone..
Happy Growing
Nice and healthy looking plants! Some big fan leaves for being only 5 weeks old. Looking good man!
@ScottsBuds
Congrats on your grow, LST ~ a little topping,
And a clone from your topping? for outside ![]()
AWESOME LOOKING !
I can’t do outside unfortunately..neighbors..
But I’ll be putting the net up and stretching them out soon..
Thank for the compliment and stopping in..
Thank for stopping in Grobro
Thanks for the compliment
Those fan leaves are huge..
I’ve been tucking them constantly..
Soon I’ll have the net to hold them out of the way..
Happy Growing
My Brother I don’t think your plants
could be any healthier or happier!!
Whatever you’re doin don’t stop!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thank you sir..
Thing are looking great..
Need to start to fill the tent then flip..
Net by the end of this week for sure..
Thank for stopping in..
Happy growing bro..
Beautiful plants @ScottsBuds !
Appreciate your kind words..
Happy Growing..
Yasss!!! Looking good grow bro!!! How many weeks till you think you’ll flip?
Thinking next week..
Have to check your grow out..
Did you update your grow yet??
Hell yea!!
Update tonight once I get home from work![]()
My weekly update today make 6 weeks in soil.
Last feeding was Thursday flushed with just ph’ed water at 6
Feed today with
FF cal and mag
Fish shit
FF Big bloom
And microbes
Ph’ed to 5.7
Ppm 680
Gave the girls a good defoliation..
Here they are no..
I will be starting the flip tomorrow morning at lights out ..
They are moving along nicely
Hope everyone is have a Great day
Happy Growing..