Revegging flowering cannabis clones (How long does it take)

I have two cannabis clones that were cut from early flowering plants. They’ve finally revegged but they are so far only throwing single bladed leaves. How long does that typically happen?

Google’s answer to this:

It typically takes 2 to 3 weeks to see the first signs of new growth when re-vegging a cannabis plant, and 4 to 8 weeks for the plant to fully recover and return to normal vegetative growth.

And I agree with this. That’s what I experienced when I was doing some monstercropped clones… :nerd_face:

Several weeks (~3-5) until they start putting out 3’s then 5’s…

It takes little time for transition over because it’s in flower and has to switch over to veg not as long if it’s already roots @Africanplainstrain

How she currently looks

Personally, I like to remove all traces of flowers on them. But she looks good. Maybe a little pale…
@Budbrother , what does that whispers to you my friend? :nerd_face: :wink:

Yeah she had some feeding issues.

This pheno is a very hungry girl. Its hard to keep up.

Looks like the pH is high the way the yellowing is developing. @kaptain3d

Monsters are always hungry and require larger feedings with having the same nutritional requirements as the mother. @Africanplainstrain

The yellowing issue is something that has plagued any cuttings i take from this mom that is now outside and well into flower.

What happens is they will be fine and then they start to get hungry and the yellowing starts. Ive added epson salt which helped for a bit but its like they are constantly hungry. Im wondering if the soil is just tapped out at this point?

Outside any yellowed clones i put out recovered quickly

Snipping off half of each leaf helps promote root growth.

You growing organically?

Yup.

So i went to buildasoil and grabbed some of their 3.0 soil.

Fresh transplant.

Hopefully ill start seeing reversal.