- Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA northernlights
- Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? soil in 3 gallon bags
- System type? yield labs 4x8
- PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 7 out 6 in
- What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS npk 487
- Indoor or Outdoor indoor
- Light system, size? 600w
- Temps; Day, Night 78 day 68 night
- Humidity; Day, Night 48 night 78 day
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes 6 inch
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, ac humidifier
- Co2; Yes, No not set up for
My Northern lights had purple stems throughout the grow. I think it might be genetic. Your grow space looks good
I grow NL and purple stems are common in my grow. I am also at about 3 weeks flower. I’m thinking it may have something to do with the strain but also, you may be lacking some phosphorous.
I will say that this that they are nute pigs and gobble up calcium and mag.
was wondering ,lol sweet other than that things seem to be going ok have three grand daddy purple and three crystal in veg that i just started and wholy moly these dudes are growing, this site rocks ,
Got a pic of your NL lady??
We LOVE to talk about cannabis around here!
i just hit them with the phosphorus and potassium the one little one i"m not sure what that is bigger leaves smaller plant so guess time will tell
thanks for the input where do i post like my babies i got from ilgm ?
tons of pics is this the place for them lol im trying to navigate this web site and put things in the right spot
Yeah you can post them here.
I was told colder water temps cause the stems to turn purple.
What size tent is a good for 1 plant???
I was searching purple stems and northern lights and came across your thread. I thought I would follow up regarding your use of phosphorous and potassium. Did its use correct the stem coloring? How much and what was the source of the nutrients. Or did you determine it is because of genetics ie Haze lineage.
I have 4 NL day 34 of veg. Very healthy, no leaf discoloration or other sign of stress. Just purple stems.
It is an old thread so hopefully …thanks