Please help! Is my plant okay?

Ive never seen the leaves droop like this. I just watered today after a few days of letting the soil dry so I know it’s not over watered

7 Likes

Looks very healthy to me.
They can get a little sad looking sometimes when water and when not watered or basically when you do anything.
Its not a bad thing just natural reaction sometimes.
It should perk back up in a little while…

5 Likes

The amount of stress this plant gives me. I thought this was supposed to be therapeutic :rofl:

8 Likes

A lot of my plants like to “pout” right after watering. They snap out of it until next watering.

6 Likes

I get droopy leaves too after watering sometimes
She should perk back up :relaxed:

2 Likes

This is my first indoor auto so all this is so new to me. I’m used to watering only if it hasn’t rained in a while haha

2 Likes

Looks great! Droop usually happens after watering. Sometimes when you get close to lights out. Your plant looks nice and healthy :call_me_hand:

1 Like

It was about an hour or two before lights out. Honestly I feel a lot better hearing all this! I’m running 21/3 which is weird but I like it that way haha

3 Likes

Don’t stress brother. Your plant will tell you if something is wrong. They’re extremely resilient my friend. It takes a lot to kill one.
I’m along for the ride so tag me if you think something might be wrong. Relax and enjoy the experience :metal::beers:

3 Likes

Pretty new at this site honestly how do you tag? I’ll be sure to ask for help!

2 Likes

Just put the @ in front of a username like @Jeff420chef

2 Likes

Makes sense. Probably should have guessed that :relaxed:

3 Likes

What he said.
Especially, “The close to lights out” can create a fake “I NEED WATER LOOK” and I, as usual, over-water. learning the difference avoids stress, I hope.

3 Likes

Yeah it gets better my freind and you are not alone.
I’m pretty sure I about had a stroke a couple times through my first and 2nd grow :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:.

By my 3rd i was more relaxed and It is more therapeutic now :grin: .

But you are not alone, as hard as it is, try to not stress and if you begin to worry, just reach out here and someone will reassure you or do their best to help you if there’s an issue :wink:.

How is she looking today?

3 Likes

You know when you go all day, and it’s hot, and you’re thirsty, and you fiiiiiinally get that big drink and slump in the chair to relax? She’s relaxing. That’s how I look at it. Wait either a few hours or til the next morning a little while after lights come on.

5 Likes

I always get stressed when growing cannabis. Maybe that just means you’re paying attention, and just trying to make the girls happy.

2 Likes

Well I guess it’s time I go look and see haha! I’ll grab a picture

1 Like

Well she is looking
A bit better. The temp dropped like crazy last night and she was sitting around 62f for a few hours but she seems okay. Grabbed a small space heater and my humidifier and she’s back at 80f at 50% rh

1 Like

I’m on my 3rd grow and the stress is over. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if I pay too much attention :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: every little change gets to me haha

4 Likes