Plant gender questions

Hey guys, little update on my plant I posted here before.

She’s looking great. Had a little PH problems in the beginning, but as soon as I fixed it, this plant kicked back up again. I believe this is 3 months old.
I heard that you’d start seeing signs of gender.
I was also told that male flowers will grow much quicker than female flowers because they obviously need to grow before the females to pollinate quickly.

If you look at a couple of these pictures, you can kind of see pre flower formation, but they aren’t getting bigger and swelling (like you’d see in a male plant, balls ).
But they also aren’t producing pistils. Do I need to flip my light schedule to start seeing pistils?

This plant is at a decent size where I could flip to flower now.
Will get bigger in flower too.





In a female Those do form a calyx, but not a cluster.


But in males they can look very similar, just be vigilant. In a few days you should be able to tell for certain, but yeah no pistils.



All Male here pictured from me. They did the deed on my ladies this summer.