Is it male? 60 days in and looks like male

I’m getting ready to kill this guy unfortunately, But wanted to make sure it is male first.




The calyxes at the plant’s nodes aren’t developed yet. You should be able to tell in a few days to a week.

In the second picture, I can see a calyx on the right that has a pistil sticking out. Within a few days you’re going to know for sure but I think it’s a girl.

But that photo MidwestGuy posted shows how similar boys and girls look when they are hitting puberty.

One other thing I’ve noticed in my grow - I start to smell my girls right around the time they’re starting to push pistils. They usually smell rather foul (in my opinion) which I liken to a teen suddenly needing deodorant.

Thank you, it is smelling unpleasant, so let’s wait and see.

Just like humans!

You got pistils forming it looks like

Its a female. Everyone wants to know how to tell easily. Here is how. A male or a hermie will grow bags of pollen in grape style bunches. Can NOT misinterpret them. Males produce these before females go hard into flower. Much faster. They wont hurt a thing if you cull them as soon as see them. after open is a different story. I see a hermie here and there and males from regular seeds. I never panic…soon as grapes form in the dumpster it goes. As I said…you will KNOW when the grapes form. Just letem go till you know.

Thanks all here is an updated pic, I think I see pistils!
Day 66 of veg 16/8 light schedule.

Update, after this I still was doubting that it was female and was running out of room in my tent so I moved it outdoors and neglected it and didn’t feed it. I was about to chop it in place of clones and discovered flowering!!
So Im keeping it as an outdoor plant

Day 111 now outdoors:



Its female