Phoenix Grow, From the ashes...... more DWC

If He was nice enough to cushion the seeds, you should be nice enough to smoke their bedding lol

4 Likes

I think he might need a lesson in what seeds are, but he sure wont get it from me… :smile:

2 Likes

Ok, so im getting ready, will be heading back today I think I have ventilation, I just need some Velcro, affair bit of Velcro, make sure there are no light leaks,

how long after I switch to 12/12 do I switch to flower nutes?

and what else do I need to keep on top of?
when would u be switching, ill get a photo up in a bit.

cheers legends… :laughing:

2 Likes

I keep feeding veg nutrients only or a blend of veg and bloom until I see the stretch slowing, then back off the veg stuff and go strictly bloom nutrients. Probably 2-3 weeks after switching to 12/12. They will also begin to eat a lot more, so watch for them to get hungrier.

3 Likes

cool mate, that’s what I was thinking. :grinning:

well I’m in the city for a few hours, is there anything anyone can think that I will need?.. I think im good, :sweat_smile:.

enjoy your arvo.

I only feed 4 times in flower usually…
Day one of light flip they get full vegg nutrients to aid in the stretch…
3 weeks later all of the water is siphoned out and they get bloom nutrients with bloom additives …
Then 3 weeks later , I empty everything out again and same bloom nutrients and additives , but the additives are increased… and some finishing additives are added…
3 weeks later and everything is emptied out and they get bloom nutrients but the bloom additives are deleted and the finishing additives are increased…
and that’s it…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

thankyou buddy, :yawning_face:, now for the 400 mile drive… its ok its pretty fast :grinning:

hope everyone has a good day. :grinning:

1 Like

gotta do some topping, its endless… :sweat_smile:

ph’s all good plants all good, :sweat_smile: im developing a gimmer of hope for the mystery delicious seeds they are starting to get angry…:grin:

and this mess,

bb/ww are just exploding, ones in the bottom left…

i think im going to have to 12/12 soon,

the lights were lower but moved them up for the photo, may leave it there for a bit…

and one weird coloured leaf…

hope your all having a great day.

:grinning:

5 Likes

ppms 710, 610, 510. lol. ph 5.9-6.1 h2o temp 72… :grin:

2 Likes

I think this will do…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:

4 Likes

It should pass an inspection lol. The space looks great and yours plants are beautiful :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Looks great! :+1:

2 Likes

need to top them…

got the screen up, and I was stoked to find enough stringline in my favorite colour….:grin:

so @peachfuzz, I did pull it apart and remake it. I had to the 3x3 screen would have been pretty full, its ok I only had to recut %80 of it… :roll_eyes:

so the bottom screen is 3 3/4 ft, and the one above is 4 3/4 ft.

i just have to make the light baffles for the screens and i can prepare for 12/12… O…Kaaay?

hope you all are well. :grin:

hope your all well,

3 Likes

or close enough @peachfuzz, the imperial system of measurement sucks… :laughing:

1 Like

This should be epic… :grin:
Your making all of the right moves… :wink::+1:
Finally got mine scrogged and fed… :smirk::upside_down_face::grin:

Hard to tell in this pic…
I’ll get you a side shot tomorrow…

2 Likes

Heres a shot of the girls in table #1
Fed them Saturday for there 6 week feeding…
Ppm was 890 and ph was 6.0…

Finally cold here… and dry…
Tomorrow’s forecast is a high of 63 degrees Fahrenheit and wind gusts of 60 mph and 7% humidity…:angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

thanks legend, I appreciate your guidance… and…your moves. :wink:.

im going to send you a tray full of my pots when all this building is done or one day, they suck to make but I appreciate you that much…:blush: so nice just to have these sitting around clean… gotta admit I fluked that, showed it to my cousin hes an engineer and he liked it until I explained its was pretty much only for weed and only dwc he was like lettuce… I was like no… and he went well there isn’t much of a market… :slightly_smiling_face:
where they are at atm,

those girls look like they always look, perfectly looked after…:smiley:

man, you cant win with the weather, :rage:… like you said its a love hate relationship, I didn’t really get it, now picturing what your going through to keep everything the same… nightmare…
the wind man, so bad… :grinning:.

3 Likes

so these are a fiddly POS to make, two left. they just Velcro to the air vent. I assume u guys do something different, too long, … :grin:

have a great day everyone. :yawning_face::grin:

5 Likes

That’s about what I did on the bottom of the Frigidank to keep light out/in. I’m cheap and less fancy though. I just used cardboard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ive tried to get through all of your posts, so many. but I like how the first thing you did ils drilled holes in the door… prob what I would have done :grinning: